PDA

View Full Version : Looking to borrow a small kite

bryanleighty
04-15-2008, 02:08 PM
going to Hatteras area for about a week at the end of the month.. looking very obvious that a smaller kite than a 9m will be needed..

Anyone have a 6 or 7 meter kite I could borrow?

PM me if you do and we can discuss terms and conditions.. obviously, damage to the kite would be covered by me, as well as replacement..

i also have 2006 9m and 12m waroos in good condition if someone is looking for possible trade..

would prefer an SLE kite but let me know what you might have..

its blowing over 35 there right now.. multiple days ahead show 30 to 40 in the forecasts.. thanks!

-Bryan

bryanleighty
04-24-2008, 10:03 AM
nada?

inferno
04-24-2008, 10:15 AM
id help but my smallest kite is a 11m right now, looking to get a 7m fuel when i can find one....

bwt, do you still have my skim board?
i cant seem to find it

go to the NW forum... they have a bunch of small kites (but you already new that)
youmight as well buy one for a tropical season coming up :)
(come on solid 45 :confused: )

BigR
04-24-2008, 10:37 AM
on the launch pad, 24 hours till liftoff :D

Why don't you just buy one Bryan, I'm sure you could find a cheap waroo somewhere

kite-4-life
04-24-2008, 11:51 AM
All I have to offer is an old (03) SS fuel 8m, you're more than welcome to use it. Not sure if the bladders are good or not,I havent pumped it up yet. Big G might know if its good or not.
have fun!

C. Moore
04-24-2008, 12:02 PM
All I have to offer is an old (03) SS fuel 8m, you're more than welcome to use it. Not sure if the bladders are good or not,I havent pumped it up yet. Big G might know if its good or not.
have fun!

Steve,

Is that kite Red and Black? I think that was the kite I bought from Zack Cap. when I was learning and I sold it to Toby and then he sold it to Gary. That was an awsome kite.

Skyway Scott
04-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Geez, I sold that kite to Zack. That thing is ancient.

bryanleighty
04-24-2008, 12:29 PM
thanks guys..

i think i am set..

if things get hairy up there there are multiple kite shops where we can pick up a small kite.. should be good!!

much appreciated!

kite-4-life
04-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Yep, red and black with a white LE. It looks well traveled but still in decent shape. I will blow it up when I get time.
I am collecting old stuff like this and broken gear too for a few ideas I have.I could also use some broken(or working) surefires and other spreader bars to work on a diffferent design.
Lemmie know if anyone wants to clear out their old stuff for free or cheap.
Way off topic: Since I turned this into a flea market:confused: , I have a bunch of FREE hot water heaters,(some are 1 year old and all of them work) I am dabbling in solar pool & hot water heating for those interested in conserving energy and saving $$$.