PDA

View Full Version : good to be here.

mocean
06-28-2005, 08:43 PM
thanks rick for setting this place for bahamas kiteboarders to come.
you rock.
aj

mocean
06-28-2005, 08:43 PM
you rock.
aj

ricki
06-28-2005, 09:30 PM
you rock.
aj

You're welcome A.J. and to all kiteboarders in the Bahamas. When I was a kid in High School I used to dream about spending time in the Bahamas, it was that good. I am glad that you folks are concerned about maintaining access and working to keep the good times flying. A good shredding session over there in all that clear warm water, white sand beaches and sunny sky is GREAT!

I understand that you want to forumlate some guidelines or rules for kiters at specific launches to promote both locally and to visiting kiteboarders. Good plan! Anyway, here's your launch in Cyber Space so rig up and have a good 'Net shredding session.

ricki
06-28-2005, 09:30 PM
you rock.
aj

You're welcome A.J. and to all kiteboarders in the Bahamas. When I was a kid in High School I used to dream about spending time in the Bahamas, it was that good. I am glad that you folks are concerned about maintaining access and working to keep the good times flying. A good shredding session over there in all that clear warm water, white sand beaches and sunny sky is GREAT!

I understand that you want to forumlate some guidelines or rules for kiters at specific launches to promote both locally and to visiting kiteboarders. Good plan! Anyway, here's your launch in Cyber Space so rig up and have a good 'Net shredding session.