PDA

View Full Version : Summer Trips ... Where Are People Going?

ricki
06-15-2005, 01:18 PM
... for wind fixes?

Not everyone can get away but it sure can be nice if you do, particularly so if the wind goes off.

So, for folks heading out for the blow stuff, where are you going?

I was staring at ikitesurf.com for quite a while and decided to do a long weekend in Aruba. It is hard to get away for very long but the air connections and pricing were favorable. Even the reliable wind down there was uneven in past months. Hopefully, it is back to normal. Full report with photos to come.

ricki
06-15-2005, 01:18 PM
... for wind fixes?

Not everyone can get away but it sure can be nice if you do, particularly so if the wind goes off.

So, for folks heading out for the blow stuff, where are you going?

I was staring at ikitesurf.com for quite a while and decided to do a long weekend in Aruba. It is hard to get away for very long but the air connections and pricing were favorable. Even the reliable wind down there was uneven in past months. Hopefully, it is back to normal. Full report with photos to come.

ricki
06-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Good travels Rick.

Thank you! I had heard some folks are heading to Cabarete, some to the eastern seaboard. Anybody heading to Maui for nuclear summer winds or other destinations?

ricki
06-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Good travels Rick.

Thank you! I had heard some folks are heading to Cabarete, some to the eastern seaboard. Anybody heading to Maui for nuclear summer winds or other destinations?