PDA

View Full Version : Epic session at the park!!!

WindRyder
03-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Despite the fact that I actually had to work today, I was fortunate enough to finish my patients early and hit the park. What a great way to end a busy day. Now that I have had the opportunity to ride the 8M Era for the last three sessions in the last week, I find it to be great in the surf. It turns so fast and is very stable!! It was great seeing everyone out today, and it looks like tomorrow will be total madness once again. Tomorrow will make the 7th Tuesday out of the last 8 that we have had wind 20+. Gotta love spring!!!

SandiBottom
03-04-2008, 06:12 AM
I saw you riding yesterday and you were boosting huge...Your Kite looked great !!!Thanks for letting me ride withyou guys !!!See you next tuesday !!!

WindRyder
03-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Harry, did you end up leaving this AM? And what's this about NEXT Tuesday, looks like good wind Friday and Saturday!! North, but strong!!! Island trip?

SandiBottom
03-04-2008, 09:01 PM
We got up Sunday morning to rain but it cleared fast and we had strong west wind to around 30 knots....Went to ricks house and on the ourtside the surf was DOUBLE Overhead..It was huge...Scary Huge.!!!! On the inside it was just overhead plus 2 ft or so..We packed up around 4 pm and headed home....Thanks for Roys pictures.Sandi Liked them ..Thanks again..!!!