PDA

View Full Version : Underground Kiteboard

ryboflavn
06-12-2005, 07:20 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew someone at Underground kiteboards. I bought a 2005 FLX 122 last December i didn't use it that much and the other day my friend took it out and ended up breaking the board. It almost broke totally in half right under the right foot pad. These boards are usually strength tested under a lot of pressure i am very surprised that it snapped so easily. If underground has a warranty policy or if you know a rep for the company i would like to get in contact with them.

Thanks
Ryan Druyor

FSU Kiteboardassociation

ryboflavn
06-12-2005, 07:20 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew someone at Underground kiteboards. I bought a 2005 FLX 122 last December i didn't use it that much and the other day my friend took it out and ended up breaking the board. It almost broke totally in half right under the right foot pad. These boards are usually strength tested under a lot of pressure i am very surprised that it snapped so easily. If underground has a warranty policy or if you know a rep for the company i would like to get in contact with them.

Thanks
Ryan Druyor

FSU Kiteboardassociation

ricki
07-16-2005, 10:03 PM

Thanks
Ryan Druyor

FSU Kiteboardassociation

Hello Ryan,

I am sorry to hear about your board. I am not sure who the Florida rep. for UG Boards is. You might get directly in touch with Adrian Roper with UG boards in New Zealand via email and explain what happened.

adrian@undergroundkiteboards.com

ricki
07-16-2005, 10:03 PM

Thanks
Ryan Druyor

FSU Kiteboardassociation

Hello Ryan,

I am sorry to hear about your board. I am not sure who the Florida rep. for UG Boards is. You might get directly in touch with Adrian Roper with UG boards in New Zealand via email and explain what happened.

adrian@undergroundkiteboards.com