PDA

View Full Version : Windy!!!

WindRyder
02-13-2008, 08:47 AM
Yesterday was another awesome day at the park. A few surfers out, only they had to be extremely jealous that were more kiters than surfers, almost at one point. Besides, we were catching multiple waves, as they were bobbing, hoping for one. Wind started cranking there for a bit, and I had never seen Ed and Harry that high before. Ed and his flailies!! LOL. The surf was great, big rollers from beyond the second sand bar, all the way in. The water was clear, saw a couple of big shadows down below.
If anyone is going out today, be careful!! Strong NW gusty stuff!!
This weekend looks great for waveriding both days!! Let's hope it holds!!!! Hey Mexico Erick, maybe you should come up for a visit!!!

Erick
02-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Wow, Sunday looks really good for you guys. I really would like to go but right now it seems like Sunday and Monday are the days to ride up there. I really want to show you guys how to ride those famous PC waves that I hear you and Roy talk so much about it.

The only thing is that I feel like I'm going to embarrass all of you in your own turf. lol!

WindRyder
02-15-2008, 12:43 PM
Uh-huh, right!! Yep, Sunday looks awesome!!! The water is that clear, blue-green color that you can see the sand 15-20 feet below. Too bad you are you are too chicken to come up!!! LOL

bryanleighty
02-15-2008, 05:28 PM
whats drive time from Tampa/St. Pete area?

WindRyder
02-15-2008, 06:43 PM
6 hours. I know, it sucks, but it can definitely be worth the trip.