PDA

View Full Version : New footstraps!! Sooo nice!!

WindRyder
01-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Just an FYI, Emerald Coast just got the new Liquid Force Pro Comp straps and ladies stillettos!! Roy and I just put them on our boards and can't wait to use them. They look really nice and are very comfortable. It's nice to have straps small enough for my feet!! The Comp straps tighten enough to fit me too. Check em out!!

WindRyder
01-21-2008, 09:20 AM
Finally got the chance to use my new Liquid Force Stillettos, and I have to say that they are very nice!! Basically, they are the Luxury pads and straps, but small for the female rider's feet. I was very happy with them!! Roy loved the Comp straps and pads. So if you can get your hands on them, get a set!!!

Steve-O
01-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Just got some of those at WSW. Haven't tried them yet, but yes they look killer and super easy to adjust. I had a girl with a women's size 5 who had trouble fitting into any strap, and she found she could get them nice and tight. She was sold right away. I also like the no velcro idea as well. Pads....whats not to like. Super soft and comfy.

When are you cats comin this way???

shogun1204
01-25-2008, 08:36 AM
Yeah, the Comp pads are freaking awesome! I have them on my UG 138 and they are sweet.

Hopefully we should be headed down for the race. :)

Erick
01-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Just got some of those at WSW. Haven't tried them yet, but yes they look killer and super easy to adjust. I had a girl with a women's size 5 who had trouble fitting into any strap, and she found she could get them nice and tight. She was sold right away. I also like the no velcro idea as well. Pads....whats not to like. Super soft and comfy.

When are you cats comin this way???

You may see those straps back soon if you haven't yet. That girl (PITA) had trouble with the straps while doing a downwinder.

WindRyder
01-30-2008, 02:15 PM
What kind did she get? The comp straps or stillettos? I have the stillettos and have yet to try Roy's comp straps. The stillettos are awesome!!!