C. Moore
01-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Registration is now open...

Here is the new web address.

http://www.tbkm.org

Danimal8199
01-08-2008, 12:43 PM
I've registered...

What do these "kick-ass" Jerseys look like??

Big G
01-08-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm in also!

C. Moore
01-08-2008, 01:13 PM
I'm working on a design now. I should have a sample by next week. But they are always Kick ass.

bryanleighty
01-08-2008, 01:15 PM
yo!
cant wait for this years race!!

what about a paypal account for registration fees??

its the year 2008 baby!!! no one uses stamps anymore!!

C. Moore
01-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I know.. Jayson and I made the call on this one. Paypal sucks out to much money in fees and since we are giving the money back to the winners, that means more money for them.

Besides you still need to mail in your waiver or you can give us your entry fee and release waiver at the kick off party.

yo!
cant wait for this years race!!

what about a paypal account for registration fees??

its the year 2008 baby!!! no one uses stamps anymore!!

Woodson
01-10-2008, 07:16 AM
What up fellas!?! Hope everyone had a great holiday season!

See you out there!

CrazyJay
01-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Hello Everyone!

The 2008 TampaBay KiteMasters is fast approaching. This year is going to be an awesome repeat of the 2006 race. For 2008 we are heading "Back to the Bay," a 19 mile downwind race starting at Gandy "Redneck Riviera" beach and culminating at the North Skyway riding area. Be prepared for extreme conditions and amazing scenery as you pass by the Weedon Island nature park, next passing the pier and downtown St Petersburg, then screaming through the Coquina Key flats. Once you round the corner of Pinellas Point is a 4 mile flat out run to the finish.

This year we have some great sponsors. John, Steve, and Steve-O at Watersports West are working hard to put on a PREPARTY that will top all race parties to date. The RedBull will be flowing along with the sounds of a live DJ. The official date is set for Saturday, February 9th at 6 PM. Thats only 4 weeks from today !!!!! All riders, friends, and family are invited.

I am working with Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort for discounted room rates for out-of-towners. Hopefully we will also be holding the after party and awards ceremony there. Updates soon on room rates.

Visit the new website at WWW.TBKM.ORG to sign up.

Registration will be ended the night of the preparty. Get your $25 entry fee and waivers in now.

Jayson
TBKM

amber
01-12-2008, 08:48 PM
PS....i saw a preview of possible jerseys and they are truly kick-ass. Even non-racers will want to get one!!

Ladies... separate jerseys for us? Its a possibility. We need more girls out there so sign up now!