PDA

View Full Version : Lessons in the Hernado County / Spring hill area.

shawng
05-17-2005, 12:37 PM
I am hitting the Hernando county area in a few weeks for vacation. I am looking for a place in the area that has Kite boarding lessons. Any suggestions?

shawng
05-17-2005, 12:37 PM
I am hitting the Hernando county area in a few weeks for vacation. I am looking for a place in the area that has Kite boarding lessons. Any suggestions?

Eagle
05-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Your best bet this time of year is to hit the East Coast or southern Florida to catch the wind.
The closest place would be the Tampa/St Pete area, although the wind for the next few months will be spotty and more than likely of tropical origin.

Feel free to contact me at 727 798 2484, if there is no wind here I can put you in contact with someone where there is wind.

Eagle

Eagle
05-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Your best bet this time of year is to hit the East Coast or southern Florida to catch the wind.
The closest place would be the Tampa/St Pete area, although the wind for the next few months will be spotty and more than likely of tropical origin.

Feel free to contact me at 727 798 2484, if there is no wind here I can put you in contact with someone where there is wind.

Eagle