12-10-2007, 06:58 PM
today was great tommorow looks better

were is everyone riding? well be at coco plum or bahia honda

kevin
________
Mflb (http://vaporizer.org/portable)

flkiter
12-10-2007, 10:50 PM
That wind came in strong later in the day, I was able to ride powered on my 8 Switchblade with short lines.

admin
12-11-2007, 09:17 AM
That wind came in strong later in the day, I was able to ride powered on my 8 Switchblade with short lines.

No way! What would you guess the wind was at?

greg meintjes
12-11-2007, 11:51 AM
We have had good wind since saturday and smathers has been very good,there are a lot of new local riders lately and the vibe on the beach has been really good,with only a few unintentional mishaps. I am on my way down there now,so if anyone is heading down , I will see you there.

flkiter
12-11-2007, 07:23 PM
It had to be at least 25 mph with some big gusts. The wind on the flats seems to pick up a lot of speed out there.

kabo123
12-14-2007, 01:57 PM
heres a few pics of marathon on monday
________
VAPORIZER (http://vaporizers.net/)

admin
12-15-2007, 08:06 PM
How did you guys do today in the Keys? It actually was strong and clear here for once in a long while. Hovering around 18 to 22 kts. at times by the wind meter. More tomorrow plus lots of rain they say.

urjc22
12-19-2007, 11:15 PM
Kevin,

It sounds like you are from the Marathon area? I am a newbie. Just completed a 5 day school at the Kitehouse in November. My family has a condo in Key Colony Beach and I will be coming down from Dec. 27th to Jan. 6. I just picked up some gear and am hoping to get a solid 7 days in while i am down there. Can you drop me an email and give me some details on where to Kite in and around Marathon and how difficult the launches are etc...I hear Bahia Honda is pretty good? Also, we have flats right of our beach that i can access with a Kayak.

Drop me an email if you get a chance.

jcatala1nd@yahoo.com

~Joe