PDA

View Full Version : Help! Father's Day gift for Kiter

KitersWife
05-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Hello Kiters!

I find myself in a little dilema. This will be my husbands first Father's Day and I don't know what to get him. We recently had a baby so my budget is not that huge.

My husbands first love is not me however, it is Kiting. But, I don't mind taking a back seat to his kites because he is a great man. Anyway, I'm not too familiar with all the equiptment and accessories so I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea for a Father's Day gift for my husband. Preferrably no more than $100-150.

My husband is about intermediate level and already has 3 kites (9m, 12m, 16m) and two boards one is a HC, the other I forgot the name because he just recently got it.

All suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Happy Daddy's Day to all Future, New, and Have been Daddy's.

Thaks to all in advance for your FASSSST and detailed responses as always!!!
~Marilyn

Rent, Purchase, Or Sell Your HOME in South Florida TODAY!
Catch me at... marilyn3205@yahoo.com

KitersWife
05-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Hello Kiters!

I find myself in a little dilema. This will be my husbands first Father's Day and I don't know what to get him. We recently had a baby so my budget is not that huge.

My husbands first love is not me however, it is Kiting. But, I don't mind taking a back seat to his kites because he is a great man. Anyway, I'm not too familiar with all the equiptment and accessories so I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea for a Father's Day gift for my husband. Preferrably no more than $100-150.

My husband is about intermediate level and already has 3 kites (9m, 12m, 16m) and two boards one is a HC, the other I forgot the name because he just recently got it.

~Marilyn

ricki
05-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Hello Kiters!

~Marilyn

Hello Marilyn,

Well I applaud your committment and even more so to your understanding of your lucky hubby's focus on kiteboarding. Some gift ideas follow at the link below, given some commercial content in my response.

http://fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=671

Have a great day with your man!

ricki
05-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Hello Kiters!

~Marilyn

Hello Marilyn,

Well I applaud your committment and even more so to your understanding of your lucky hubby's focus on kiteboarding. Some gift ideas follow at the link below, given some commercial content in my response.

http://fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=671

Have a great day with your man!

tj73
05-31-2005, 01:03 PM
You could consider a gift certificate!!! :lol: not too personal but it will work :roll: for him!!

tj73
05-31-2005, 01:03 PM
You could consider a gift certificate!!! :lol: not too personal but it will work :roll: for him!!