PDA

View Full Version : Lost Board on Halloween at EB.. Please Help

zenlikeme
11-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Damn I've had a run of bad luck over the last few months. Lost my job, out of the water for a month bc of an injury, and just too many other things to list.

the worst yet... lost my board yesterday at east beach. I can handle all the other bulls*it, but I can't accept not being able to ride.... PLEASE HELP!!!

Anyone happen to find a Liquid Force Drop... I lost it in the channel so I'm not feeling very good about it but thought I'd give it a shot

Or maybe someone can turn me on to a board on the cheap.. due to afforementioned loss of job things are especially tight

Kevin 727-403-9734

kite-4-life
11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
I have a few used boards for sale:
SS Drake 138- 125.00
Underground SWT 120 Pro-CARBON- 175.00
new Freak Dog Trackers- 400 bux

Zen-You can borrow the Drake if you need to until you get another board. I will throw it in my truck- heading to 10 penny now to ride if ya wanna get some water time today. (10 penny is on the left before Tierra Verde bridge)
Later, Steve (813)389-3683

Paedda
11-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Sorry man, I hope you find it!

zenlikeme
11-02-2007, 04:09 PM
The rangers at Ft. Desoto rule! I was fortunate enough to have written my phone number on my board and they called me this morning saying they had found it washed up on shore. I lost it on the 31st and went down the next morning and walked the beach just in hopes but found nothing. Two days at sea! Man, I'm lucky.

And I want to give a big thanks to Steve for his generous offer and for letting me borrow a board so that I could ride yesterday. Very very cool.