PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see everyone this weekend

shogun1204
10-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Hey it was great seeing just about everyone this weekend. It was like old times at Skyway!

Sorry Bob that you did not get to try the 8 Era, I will be back down in about 3 weeks. If I can I will try to bring it down so you can try it then.

Alex! DUDE bummer on the foot! Look at the bright side, you will have a sweet looking cast for 18 year college girls to bend over to sign for you! Enjoy the view! (Send me pics!!!!)....Just kidding........okay maybe not!

WindRyder
10-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Hey, Bob, sorry I stayed on the 8M the whole time. As Roy told you, "Good luck with trying to pry the kite from her hands." Once I am out, I usually don't come back in until I absolutely have to eat something!! Like I told you on the beach, I never once felt overpowered on the kite, even when the wind picked up to 30+. I still had plenty of depower left on the strap as well. It's probably a kite you'll want to get.
Good seeing everyone!! See you all soon!!

Unimog Bob
10-01-2007, 09:26 AM
No worries! It was great to see both of you. My 10M ERA should be in today. I would have liked to try the 8M but my mind was made up on the 10. It is too bad Donna didn't get to try the 8M I know she really wanted to try it, Laurie too. I would have really liked to get her take on it. Too bad she had to leave, I guess her 7M wasn't enough. Hope to see you Guys soon.

Bob

Adam
10-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Alex! DUDE bummer on the foot! Look at the bright side, you will have a sweet looking cast for 18 year college girls to bend over to sign for you! Enjoy the view! (Send me pics!!!!)....Just kidding........okay maybe not! lmao nice roy :D

JoshTaylor
10-02-2007, 01:56 PM
psh i didn't get to see you.

btw i still need thoes pics for my yearbook class!!

PM me i'll let you kno what ones i want