PDA

View Full Version : So i went to hawaii for a huricane?

The Kite House
08-14-2007, 01:30 PM
yeah yeah......does this shit follow me?

Ha, at least the waves will pick up, the wind for sure is on hard. Does this mean when i get back on the 23rd we will get it in key west....?

i put some stuff up on the blog if anyone wants to see some stuff, will add more

www.thekitehouse.com/blog2

ricki
08-14-2007, 02:15 PM
Hey Paul,

Just got back in myself last night and learned about Flossie and her current target. I was going to send you an email to learn how things are going there. What sort of storm swells are you seeing so far? So, you going to do some tow in's at Jaws? Also, don't let them kid you, they get some pretty narly squalls off tropical systems just like back home so have a care.

The Kite House
08-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Heres some surfing to do at night.......remenber i am from key west no hills!

Took my son who is a good street skater for his first down hill runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgsPA5IEUU4

BigR
08-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Kallismera!

Paint those boards neon and put strobes on their heads so we can get a better visual!

ac/dc still rocks, cool Paul

WindRyder
08-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey, Paul. Just got back from Oahu myself (Sunday night). Went to eat in Hawaii Kai several times, got to love Yummy's!!!! Kited at Kahala park (just watch out for all that reef when the tide is going out!!) and Kailua Bay. Went to Kauai as well. Tunnels is a great spot, just need to have a small enough kite!! Have fun!! Aloha!!

The Kite House
08-17-2007, 05:00 PM
yeah yummy koren bbq........ you ever hit "are you hungry " in town off actkinson? That place is like 9$ for food, that takes days to eat and sooo good.

Going to vid some other things today.....its been 9 meter weather forever here now....decent surf....good stand up

p.s. will try to get more light tonight on the skaters and myself...will follow them down

aloha

ricki
08-18-2007, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the update Paul. 9 m weather, what is that? It sounds vaguely familiar but it has been sooooo loooong! Have fun on the hill, just watch out for AC sharks, like their ocean relatives they can really flay the skin off of you when you rub against them.

We may have some useable wind later on today, hopefully even more tomorrow. Could you bring us all back a doggie bag of 9 m wind to play with?

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v123/5/106/633803198/n633803198_125500_3356.jpg