PDA

View Full Version : Check valve Ball

linhster
06-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Does any one know where I can find these white balls that is in the inflate valve? I have lost a few of these while trying to inflate. This happen offen when the valve is wet. Thanks for your help....

robertovillate
06-04-2007, 11:49 PM
The easiest thing to do is just quickly put your finger over the hole after you pull the pump hose out, and then quickly plug it. Takes a little timing, but it works.

How did the ball get lost? Did it fall inside the bladder? (I've seen that happen - but I've never seen the ball come out of the bladder)

miamijose
06-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Same thing happened to me. the ball went inside, and i can't get it back into the valve. I contacted best and they don't sell them, you would have to get a new bladder. try what robertovillate recommended or try to pinch the bottom of the valve really hard, then quickly pull the hose out and plug the valve.

linhster
06-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Actually, the check valve ball shot out of my inflate nozzle ( maybe because I was trying to inflate it too fast). Or maybe it was from over inflation which cause the valve diameter to increase from the pressure. Hope that other out there have had the same problem and learned from it.