PDA

View Full Version : Coming down to visit!

Chillibreeze
02-22-2005, 08:33 PM
Hi folks!

I'll be in Ft-Lauderdale area this coming week end for a week... I'd like to ride and meet other riders... I'll probably be visiting Delray, Dania, Crandon and might head down to Islamorada during next week....
I know you're worried about the french tourist coming down!!!... I read about all the rules on the different spots and got my PASA level III today!! :wink:
If any of you want to share some good flat (confirmed rider) and wave (beginner/intermediate) spots I'd appreciate a lot.... you might want to do that by email... phil_gingras@hotmail.com leave any message on how to find you and I'll be glad to meet you on the spots!

Who know's.... you might want to come and ride the powder next winter up here in Quebec, Canada!!!! :D mi casa es su casa!!!

visit us at www.tribekiteboarding.com

Cheers
see ya soon!|
Chillibreeze :wink: 8) [/url]

Chillibreeze
02-22-2005, 08:33 PM
Hi folks!

I'll be in Ft-Lauderdale area this coming week end for a week... I'd like to ride and meet other riders... I'll probably be visiting Delray, Dania, Crandon and might head down to Islamorada during next week....
I know you're worried about the french tourist coming down!!!... I read about all the rules on the different spots and got my PASA level III today!! :wink:
If any of you want to share some good flat (confirmed rider) and wave (beginner/intermediate) spots I'd appreciate a lot.... you might want to do that by email... phil_gingras@hotmail.com leave any message on how to find you and I'll be glad to meet you on the spots!

Who know's.... you might want to come and ride the powder next winter up here in Quebec, Canada!!!! :D mi casa es su casa!!!

visit us at www.tribekiteboarding.com

Cheers
see ya soon!|
Chillibreeze :wink: 8) [/url]