PDA

View Full Version : New York Kiteboarding!!!!

jon modica
05-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Hey guys, just letting anyone who is interested in knowing that i am doing several demo's and events out by the hamptons in Long Island, New York this summer. I will also be giving advanced and begginer lessons.
check it out or send me an email

And you can also contact me if you are interested in trying any of Cabrinha's new prodcuts
www.Likiteboarding.com (long island)
jonhobesound@aol.com

-Jon

ricki
05-23-2007, 06:23 AM
Hey guys, just letting anyone who is interested in knowing that i am doing several demo's and events out by the hamptons in Long Island, New York this summer. I will also be giving advanced and begginer lessons.
check it out or send me an email

And you can also contact me if you are interested in trying any of Cabrinha's new prodcuts
www.Likiteboarding.com (long island)
jonhobesound@aol.com

-Jon

Have fun up there Jon. I looked over ikitesurf wind records sometime back. I concluded from the wind records that they have more wind off Long Island than OBX. What do you think?

jon modica
05-24-2007, 11:54 PM
Your 100% right. The great south bay in long island is one of the windiest spots on average during july and august
later
-Jon
www.likiteboarding.com

mkiter1
05-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Then upload the video of your spot at youkiteboard.com (http://www.youkiteboard.com) and send us the link :)

Spencer
05-30-2007, 02:25 PM
You be there 4th of July weekend? I live in Jupiter, but go up there a couple times a summer. It rocks. I was there a couple years ago, adn there was NO ONE kiting at all, and it was howling. I sailed in the bay and on the beach in Westhampton, and had a blast.