PDA

View Full Version : Advice on East Coast Riding

Steve-O
05-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Gabe and myself are going to the East Coast on Thursday for some big wind and waves. We don't want to go any farther north than New Symrna or farther south than Jupiter. So if you had your dream session what and where would it be??? Jetty??? Downwinder??? Other options???

shawnwar4586
05-22-2007, 11:13 PM
looking at the swell charts anyting around daytona will have the best waves. I think it will be between waist to chest high mushy crumblers. great for kiting. (not so much for surfing though)

ricki
05-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Gabe and myself are going to the East Coast on Thursday for some big wind and waves. We don't want to go any farther north than New Symrna or farther south than Jupiter. So if you had your dream session what and where would it be??? Jetty??? Downwinder??? Other options???

I would vote for waves myself. Right now they are sure going off too at least in the SE. It has been honking since last weekend and still going. More about South Daytona and Ponce at:

http://fksa.org/showthread.php?t=3402

Ft. Pierce might be nice as well.

BigR
05-23-2007, 08:29 AM
Ft Pierce is CLOSED for kiting, at least in the inlet, due to sand dredging until the 30th may.

The beach there sure is ALOT Huger! at least ten times bigger