PDA

View Full Version : Kiting is extreme?

Skyway Scott
05-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Sometimes, if you want it to be.....

Try going for your morning jog and being chased full speed by a BIG, pissed pit bull that obviously wants to eat you.
G'da#$ it..... :confused: :eek:

I (barely) out ran the beast (50 yard dash) and hopped on top of a car to avoid his gaping jaws.
Now that was an extreme wake up call and I have never run into a sea creature nearly that bad ass.

Stupid dog (owner) letting it out off the leash. I hate to think what would have happened if he caught me.
He wasn't playing around.

inferno
05-02-2007, 11:03 AM
I hate to think what would have happened if he caught me.

you'd be able to buy a hole bunch of new kite gear for all your buddies... ;)

robertovillate
05-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Sometimes, if you want it to be.....

Try going for your morning jog and being chased full speed by a BIG, pissed pit bull that obviously wants to eat you.
G'da#$ it..... :confused: :eek:

I (barely) out ran the beast (50 yard dash) and hopped on top of a car to avoid his gaping jaws.
Now that was an extreme wake up call and I have never run into a sea creature nearly that bad ass.

Stupid dog (owner) letting it out off the leash. I hate to think what would have happened if he caught me.
He wasn't playing around.

C'mon, give the dog a break!

Think about it...if you were a dog and your olfactory nerves were overstimulated by a walking-talking Wendy's Big Bacon Classic...what would you do???

Skyway Scott
05-02-2007, 01:06 PM
True. :p

If you notice I never blame the dog. I blame the owner.
It was pretty scary.

invisible
05-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Kite boarding is about as extreme as water skiing... it is what you make it :)

You can ride back and forth and do little jumps like an old lady, or you can throw it hard. But as E-Bone would say, make sure it's a check you can cash. I know I have bounced several heh.

Sounds like you almost cashed that dog owner's check!