PDA

View Full Version : back from the Keys

RushMarkRush
02-02-2005, 08:15 PM
I just got home from three months in the Keys...warm wind and water...lots of wind! Lots of good riders down there on and off.....I have been home for a week and there has been wind almost every day...but one problem...I am wearing a dry suit.....booties and gloves...it is cold up here!
The new Fuels have more pop and turn better than last years and the new Torch 20 is one of the fastest turning 20 meter kites I have ridden...also has good pop. 2005 has some good gear showing up...it seems to be hard to sell last years gear without just giving it away....
anyone need a 2004 Fuel 15-17-19 complete setups?
aloha
Rush

RushMarkRush
02-02-2005, 08:15 PM
I just got home from three months in the Keys...warm wind and water...lots of wind! Lots of good riders down there on and off.....I have been home for a week and there has been wind almost every day...but one problem...I am wearing a dry suit.....booties and gloves...it is cold up here!
The new Fuels have more pop and turn better than last years and the new Torch 20 is one of the fastest turning 20 meter kites I have ridden...also has good pop. 2005 has some good gear showing up...it seems to be hard to sell last years gear without just giving it away....
anyone need a 2004 Fuel 15-17-19 complete setups?
aloha
Rush

TJay
02-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Actually I might be interested in the 15
Need to get over there and do some lessons, but its a bit cold for me at the moment

TJay
02-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Actually I might be interested in the 15
Need to get over there and do some lessons, but its a bit cold for me at the moment