PDA

View Full Version : Sun DP

Unimog Bob
04-21-2007, 07:27 PM
So, Who thinks it will still be blowing enough to make a Sunday dawn Patrol worth while. Anything over 17 on the sensor and I'm heading out. I'll check around 5:00am and post.

Bob
Oh yeah, It was good early today. I tried my first back rolls, hit 6 out of 10 and rode away. THe other 4 stuffed it, looped it, ate mud, but it was all great fun!

Stevil Kenevil
04-21-2007, 07:55 PM
I am gonna give it a shot. Sunryze wuz good at East Beach this morning, hoping for more of the same! See ya there

Skyway Scott
04-21-2007, 08:00 PM
I am thinking tomorrow will be one of those days that it fills in about an hour after sunrise. It was good tonight at the "other" spot as the land cooled off around 6 it really starting blowing.

How fast did it die this morning (if it did)? I opted for the late afternoon thinking it would die fast this morning and would rather sleep in.
The sensor said wind all day, is that right, or was the sensor reading high?

invisible
04-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Today was pretty good after 6! Had a pretty good time, but I am quickly regaining the weight I lost! I've been eating Wendy's every day for like 3 weeks now. What can I say I am a sucker for free food!

Unimog Bob
04-22-2007, 04:47 AM
I'm going to finish my coffe and head out. the SW sensor is readin 18. almost due East so EB is doable, I may go to SW though. It is a shorter ride.
Bob