PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse Kites/Skywalker Kiteboards - The boards are in!!!

toby wilson
04-16-2007, 10:34 AM
I got my first shipment of Skywalker Kiteboards in today from Poland. They did not send me any of the D-Waves (I know everyone is asking to try them) but I will DEFINITELY get some on the next run in a week or two depending on how quickly I can sell these. I have one Dimitri Pro 131 left and about 3-4 Dimitri Pro 135's left. If you are interested in getting a price on one of these boards or have an order request, please send me a PM or give me a call at 941-284-0477.

I can also get Eclipse Kites drop shipped for a decent price for anyone who is interested. We had the Nano 9 out this weekend as well as the Thrusters 12 & 14 and they performed great. Erick and I did a downwinder from TI to Bongos Sunday in those crazy winds, him on the Nano 9 and me on my Thruster 12!!! Sick stuff!!! The Gulf was as big as I've seen it in some places...

ALBE
04-17-2007, 08:30 PM
will catch-up with you on wed or thurs you make the call,,place & time,,c-ya

ALBE
04-17-2007, 08:31 PM
or just see ya at the bch if your not in a hurry,,

toby wilson
04-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Take it at your own pace Albe. Your board has been set aside so there is no rush. :) I will PM you so we can get together.

TampaBay Noob
04-17-2007, 09:32 PM
I ride the lightwind pro skywalker. I've finally had enough time on the board in various conditions to get a feel for it. I think it's a great board, and the graphics/colors/prices aren't bad either. If I didn't have my bronson, I'd def. buy another for heavier winds.

Toby,
I was riding with a guy earlier today who, after seeing my board, mentioned you. I assume you rode with him recently. I didn't get his name but he's from new york (just visiting down here) and seemed interested in buying a couple from you. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. He was asking me if you did shipping on those boards since he can't take them back on the plane. If you got his number while you were riding with him I suggest giving him a call. $$$calls ;)

toby wilson
04-17-2007, 09:42 PM
I can DEFINITELY ship, my website should be up in the next couple of weeks... If you see him again, let him know...

My phone # is 941-284-0477.

Thanks bro! :)

Toby

TampaBay Noob
04-17-2007, 09:44 PM
sure thing bud :)