PDA

View Full Version : Anyone taking pictures at EB today?

invisible
04-14-2007, 08:56 PM
I intended to shoot some video but spent too much time chatting with bystanders and needed to get the most of my riding time. Anyone else have pics? I can't believe how many kites were out there today. Crazy.

Rode Toby's thruster (thanks T) and it flies nice. Jumps as huge as my waroos and turns fast and smooth.

The bar was nothing special (it's a classic 2005 C kite bar design) but the kite rocks. A 2007 best bar would really compliment that kite.

I saw a spectacular slam... not sure who it was, I think a black RRD (Chris?).

He jumped big and threw a kiteloop not far from shore... whether intentional or accidental, they got STUFFED hard! Dude it was sick... the kite looped fast as hell and the landing looked like a bomb blast. BOOM! I know it hurt LOL! Been there done that. Ouch!

Just wanted to tell whoever it was, that it was not in vain... I saw it!

RKITEKT
04-15-2007, 12:35 AM
I think that was my dumb ass. I have a black LF assault. Went up high on a nasty jump, ended up loopin into a 180 around my bar, then the kite looped while I was blind sided facing the other way. HOLY SHIT what a RIDE that was. Lost my shorts down to my knees on that one! haha

invisible
04-15-2007, 07:54 AM
Whoever it was got their ass handed to them! hah

Skyway Scott
04-15-2007, 08:13 AM
Oh yeah. I got a pic of that.

RKITEKT
04-16-2007, 08:02 AM
The only thing missing from that pic is all the seaweed and slugs I had to pull out of my crotch! HAHA

Thanks for the laugh and painful memory man!

~RKITEKT

toby wilson
04-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Amber got some real nice ones. She will be getting a website for her pics up soon and will probably also have these posted on Epickitesurfing.com once Roy gets back from Panama City...

invisible
04-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Awesome, thanks T.

toby wilson
04-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Just come and ask her on the beach if you want her to get some shots of you. She really does a good job on them. I'll post some later on during my lunch break...

EDIT - these pics are too big. We'll have to put them on the website(s)...