PDA

View Full Version : Weekend-4-14&15-07

RushMarkRush
04-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Looks like big wind coming to Panama City Beach this weekend....lots of out of towner's here to ride.....Roy up from Tampa and several others here for the big blow. Forecast is 15-25 with gusts to 35 for tomorrow onshore and then going offshore Sunday early and then switching to WNW side shore all afternoon around 20.....sounds like a downwinder afternoon.
Lots of Waroo riders switching out to Bullaroo's........a tad lower aspect and one pump....and they hover like a helicopter when jumping. The new LF Recoils are here.........very nice and in every size.
The water here has been emrerald green and clear as a bell.....you can see to the bottom with about 60-70 feet of visibility the past month. Lots of dolphins playing in the lineup lately as well, which is always cool.
Big skim jan tomorrow at Sharkey's Bar and Grill......Eric and Larz will be there buzzing the outside on their kites. But the jetties at the State Park will be going off.....hope to see you there!

SandiBottom
04-14-2007, 06:11 AM
I'm comming over for some glassy big surf and clear water...i will be bringng my quiver of Bullaroos..count me in ...Rocky

WindRyder
04-17-2007, 07:19 AM
It was an awesome weekend guys!! Saturday turned out amazing at the park. Sunday was scary!!! You guys missed it yesterday. Wayne called it, wind to switch from NW to W by the afternoon. I met Eric at the park around 345, he had been riding for an hour before I got there. Blowing about 15-20 solid when I arrived. Eric was on his new 14M Thruster, and he was boosting huge!! Lots of hang time on that kite. I put up the 12Xbow and rode the Crazyfly. Big air!! The waves were a bit of a mix!! Converging together, washing machine like in some places, but in others, nice little barrels. Ed showed up and threw up his 12M. He was loving the waves!! Eric put up his 10M Thruster and was riding well with. Very fast kite!!! All in all, it was a fun afternoon. By the time we left, it was blowing a steady 25, no one on the beach!! See you guys on the water soon!!!

shogun1204
04-22-2007, 07:53 PM
I finally got the picture uploaded from my trip up there. Check them out! www.epickitesurfing.com