PDA

View Full Version : SHARKLESS: Tsunami Relief T-SHIRT FUNDRAISER for RED CROSS

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
01-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Hello Everyone. We've decided to try to help a little bit more....

Sharkless Kiteboarding is offering: Across All Boarders - Boarders United to Aid the Tsunami Disaster" T-shirts for sale. $5 from the sale of each shirt will go to the Red Cross Tsunami Disaster Relief Fund.

If you would like to contribute and buy a shirt click here:
http://www.sharkless.com/html/aab.htm

Please allow a few days for your shirt to be shipped, as I will be collecting as many orders as possible before printing. When you order, please be sure to include your name, address and whether you would like to be listed on the receipt for donations. Each week I will send a payment to the Red Cross for all of the t-shirts sold within that period and I will post the detailed list of the donations along with the receipt from the Red Cross. Within a week I will be adding bumper stickers available for sale as well, so keep your eye out. Profit from the sale of those will also go to the Red Cross.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are not interested in a t-shirt and would simply like to donate
you can choose from any of the several charities that are aiding the SE Asia Tsunami Disaster.

RELIEF ORGANIZATIONS:
http://www.msnbc.com/modules/interactive.a...s&navid=6758618

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
01-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Hello Everyone. We've decided to try to help a little bit more....

Sharkless Kiteboarding is offering: Across All Boarders - Boarders United to Aid the Tsunami Disaster" T-shirts for sale. $5 from the sale of each shirt will go to the Red Cross Tsunami Disaster Relief Fund.

If you would like to contribute and buy a shirt click here:
http://www.sharkless.com/html/aab.htm

Please allow a few days for your shirt to be shipped, as I will be collecting as many orders as possible before printing. When you order, please be sure to include your name, address and whether you would like to be listed on the receipt for donations. Each week I will send a payment to the Red Cross for all of the t-shirts sold within that period and I will post the detailed list of the donations along with the receipt from the Red Cross. Within a week I will be adding bumper stickers available for sale as well, so keep your eye out. Profit from the sale of those will also go to the Red Cross.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are not interested in a t-shirt and would simply like to donate
you can choose from any of the several charities that are aiding the SE Asia Tsunami Disaster.

RELIEF ORGANIZATIONS:
http://www.msnbc.com/modules/interactive.a...s&navid=6758618

ricki
01-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Thanks for creating the shirt campaign. I sent in my donation via PayPal today. I hope the info makes it through to you OK. Nice design on the shirt!

ricki
01-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Thanks for creating the shirt campaign. I sent in my donation via PayPal today. I hope the info makes it through to you OK. Nice design on the shirt!

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
01-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Thank you for your support Rick. It means more than you know. I'm so proud of everyone. We've proven that we can work together like a family and truly make a difference. We are doing something truly greater something greater than any one of us could do, showing the world how to work together and help.

I'm near 70 shirts, that's $350 for the Red Cross .. almost to my first goal of 100 shirts, which will be $500.

We've got most of our orders from Europe... more that 3/4 of them. The U.S. needs show them up!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT A SHIRT. I'm really proud of everyone. Keep the orders coming!!

Lindy

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
01-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Thank you for your support Rick. It means more than you know. I'm so proud of everyone. We've proven that we can work together like a family and truly make a difference. We are doing something truly greater something greater than any one of us could do, showing the world how to work together and help.

I'm near 70 shirts, that's $350 for the Red Cross .. almost to my first goal of 100 shirts, which will be $500.

We've got most of our orders from Europe... more that 3/4 of them. The U.S. needs show them up!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT A SHIRT. I'm really proud of everyone. Keep the orders coming!!

Lindy

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
01-07-2005, 01:13 PM
"WOOOO HOOO!"

Translation: We've gotten 100 T-shirts ordered in quicker time than expected, with 2 days to spare. That's $500 for the RED CROSS! At this rate I'm positive that we can get to 200, which will be $1000 for the disaster relief!

Thank you all so much. We couldn't have done it without you. I'm so proud of everyone. This is so refreshing seeing everyone working together and helping. I consider you all friends.

May you be blessed with high winds and warm water in 2005,

Lindy

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
01-07-2005, 01:13 PM
"WOOOO HOOO!"

Translation: We've gotten 100 T-shirts ordered in quicker time than expected, with 2 days to spare. That's $500 for the RED CROSS! At this rate I'm positive that we can get to 200, which will be $1000 for the disaster relief!

Thank you all so much. We couldn't have done it without you. I'm so proud of everyone. This is so refreshing seeing everyone working together and helping. I consider you all friends.

May you be blessed with high winds and warm water in 2005,

Lindy

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
01-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Greetings Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who helped make this such a successful fundraiser. As of Sunday at midnight, we have 124 orders and have raised $620 for the Red Cross. I personally wrote and delivered it to the Red Cross office today myself to be deposited to the International Response Fund for the SE Asia Tsunami Disaster Relief. When I was there, they were also aiding a couple who had just lost everything in a fire. What a great service the Red Cross is offering humanity!

Red Cross Receipt for week #1: http://www.sharkless.com/html/redcross.htm
I know that we will match that amount for week 2. Tell a friend!

I've found out that Red Cross relies strictly on private investors (meaning: you, me, or pepsi.. etc) It is a common misconception that they are goverment funded (which they are not) because the goverment occassionally will use the Red Cross to distribute money for large disasters. Our contributions really do make a difference for the Red Cross. Your help has mattered, not only to the Red Cross, but also the people of SE Asia. With little steps we've taken to help out, we've shown that a lot of little steps together equals one big "boom" when we do it all together! I've run across so many people who have been inspired by how humanity will come together in times of need. If anything good has come from such an awful tragedy, it's proof that humans will do what it takes to help one another in need. For that, I thank you.

Lindy DeVries-Campbell
www.sharkless.com

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
01-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Greetings Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who helped make this such a successful fundraiser. As of Sunday at midnight, we have 124 orders and have raised $620 for the Red Cross. I personally wrote and delivered it to the Red Cross office today myself to be deposited to the International Response Fund for the SE Asia Tsunami Disaster Relief. When I was there, they were also aiding a couple who had just lost everything in a fire. What a great service the Red Cross is offering humanity!

Red Cross Receipt for week #1: http://www.sharkless.com/html/redcross.htm
I know that we will match that amount for week 2. Tell a friend!

I've found out that Red Cross relies strictly on private investors (meaning: you, me, or pepsi.. etc) It is a common misconception that they are goverment funded (which they are not) because the goverment occassionally will use the Red Cross to distribute money for large disasters. Our contributions really do make a difference for the Red Cross. Your help has mattered, not only to the Red Cross, but also the people of SE Asia. With little steps we've taken to help out, we've shown that a lot of little steps together equals one big "boom" when we do it all together! I've run across so many people who have been inspired by how humanity will come together in times of need. If anything good has come from such an awful tragedy, it's proof that humans will do what it takes to help one another in need. For that, I thank you.

Lindy DeVries-Campbell
www.sharkless.com