PDA

View Full Version : kiteboarding mag.bad subscription service

greg meintjes
01-25-2007, 11:36 AM
After 6 months and numerous calls to the subscription part of kiteboarding magazine,and constantly been given different excuses about why it was not sent out,I have cancelled my subscription,which is a pity because the mag iself is very good.Anyone else have any problems with them?

admin
01-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Hello Greg,

You had this post under "The Kiteboarder Magazine." I have had no problems with The Kiteboarder Mag. in receiving issues. You reference "Kiteboarding Magazine" however. I know the names are similar but they are two totally different publications located on opposite sides of the country.

I need to renew with Kiteboarding Mag. as my subscription seems to have run out. I bought the last copy at the store to get a copy of my interview in that issue. I have received Kiteboarding pretty regularly though over the years.

kiwiar2000
01-30-2007, 08:54 PM
The magazine worked well for me. I noticed the improvement of the quality of the pages and the cover as well.(It has more kiteboarding material than ever!)
Yea, there were some quick bit interview paragraphs with Rick in it.
Where EXACTLY do you buy the mag?(not thru normal subscription, of course)
-Danny

greg meintjes
01-31-2007, 06:05 AM
The mag itself is great,it is the subscription service that I have had so much trouble with,,we filled in one of their pullout forms and followed up with calls,but still no luck.

CrazyJay
01-31-2007, 06:28 AM
I've had the same problem with them. A while back I paid for a year subscription and they sent me the last 2 prior months magazines. Then I received another bill for the same subscription 2 months later.
I have gone thru this twice with them so i finally gave up.

popeye
01-31-2007, 08:37 AM
I too had problems... joined PASA and waited for my included mag subscription. Emailed and called PASA numerous times who sent a request to the magazine each time for my subscription. Fast forward, a year later, not a single issue.

Called the mag and PASA who both say I should get it this time... I don't know what to think... but I am not impressed. Time to renew with PASA but why bother with either is what I am thinking now...

BigR
01-31-2007, 08:49 AM
I guess they didn't go to the Bill Gates "School of Eternal Revenue Stream"
that teaches how to make regular contributions to his bank account by forcing you to subscribe to his operating system upgrade every few years

LOL!

:confused: