PDA

View Full Version : I quit...

E-Bone
01-24-2007, 04:57 PM
I just went outside to throw some steaks on the grill and got treated to some freezing rain falling on my ass.

If I have to kite in these temperatures, I quit. I guess I'll be selling all my kite gear and talking up a different sport that doesn't require me to freeze my nutz off.

Paedda
01-24-2007, 05:11 PM
It is almost snow kiting weather!!!

BigR
01-24-2007, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE][I quit. I guess I'll be selling all my kite gear and talking up a different sport that doesn't require me to freeze my nutz off./QUOTE]

Okay, I'll keep the Allihn G spirit alive by takin' that board, I'll have to show my wild skillz to chix's with parka's instead of bikini's but they're still impressed mightily

bryanleighty
01-24-2007, 06:21 PM
drysuit.

toby wilson
01-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Screw that! Us transplant Bostonians are used to the cold!!!

Who am I kidding, my blood thinned out years ago!!!

inferno
01-24-2007, 07:28 PM
wimps......

tom and i just finished a SW NP in the rain......

it was blowing around 12-15, i managed to throw down my first unhooked front roll to blind:p

tom got incredibly worked like a rag doll by his kite a few times while throwing huge kiteloops:lol:

all in all not that bad of a session, better then freezing my butt off while grilling steaks:cool:

JoshTaylor
01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
panzys

thats why you all suck!! :D

jk jk

E-Bone
01-24-2007, 08:10 PM
panzys

thats why you all suck!! :D

jk jk

Yeah, I suck. I sucked down a mean ribeye steak tonight, followed by a pile of garlic mashed. I'd rather do that than charge a gay, freezing, rainy North Sea session for 12 to 15. Fuk dat, even though I would have enjoyed seeing Tom pay some duez.

I figure I'll quit kiteboarding for the time being and be a bodybuilder. That way, I can pump iron in a cozy gym and spend the rest of my time in a tanning booth. Nice and warm. Not to mention being surrounded by hot gym babez in spandex who can't resist my swollenness.