PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, 1.21.07

E-Bone
01-21-2007, 07:34 PM
Today was chill. I had to represent at the Skyway, wearing nothing but boardies and a neoprene Ocean Rodeo skullcap. Definitely thug life and the women were all loving it, chanting my name and throwing undergarments at me as I terrorized the shoreline.

Hauss was throwing down, as usual, and then Tom rides in just downwind of me, says "check this shit out" and throwz a huge backroll with a kiteloop right in front of me in 8 inches of water. I didn't have the ballz to try to match it, so Tom winz the Ballz award for the day.

The beach was a fun scene, too, and I saw a lot of cool people today that I hadn't seen in a while. I know the wind hasn't been blowing that much this season, but at least the weather is nice.

Only complaint is that Alex Fox (aka Foxy Jr.) heard that I was at the Skyway so he didn't show up because he wasn't ready to keep up with the Bone.

Alex
01-21-2007, 08:26 PM
das true i was afraid. i had to represent at east beach AKA "the stomping grounds" cuz dats where it all goes down. Sean was shooting some footy as i threw down. kevin and jordy witnessed my 313 to hello kitty to drug up onto the beach. was rerally scary. I did a raley(not a gailey) and went to pass the handle and i missed and my leash got caught around the bar so the kite wouldnt depower and just keptlooping. but i made it alive without a scratch. Ebone you gonna go to jupiter?

E-Bone
01-22-2007, 12:57 AM
Maybe I will charge Jupiter. It's been a long time since I last saw Jeremy Green.

A-Bomb
01-22-2007, 01:57 PM
I know you're all jealous of the hot new technology displayed by the ultra light wind machine I brought out yesterday.

Unshaped plywood with no paint, no straps and no fins rules. I did a 360 heel flip to nose manual out on the sand bar while no one was looking... I swear.

E-Bone
01-22-2007, 02:08 PM
That's the only board that can double as hurricane protection for your windows.

A-Bomb
01-23-2007, 01:41 PM
HA HA! Funny you should say that....

That's exactly what it was! The old owners of the house had cut plywood to fit the windows. They were only 1/2 inch so I don't no how much good they would do. I started thinking I should mess around with some shapes for when we get skunked and end up goofing around in 6 knots, then I saw that beauty and thought, hell, I'll just ride this one as is.