PDA

View Full Version : The Big "FOUR-O"

donster
01-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Yep Skyway Scott turns FORTY today.

Guys, please try and refrain from any sarcastic remarks or old age jokes as I understand you become more sensitive in your old age. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!
xxoo

BigR
01-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Yo , Congrats Scott!

At least you learned a fourth trick B4 you got to forty!

Happy B day!:D

bryanleighty
01-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Happy Birthday Scott!

Skyway Scott
01-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks guys. BTW, Donna really wants some teasin', so GO FOR IT!!
C'mon Toby and E-bone (pu@@ies) Put this thread into flamers paradise, for the love of the wind Gods.

E-Bone
01-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Three old men were sitting around talking about who had the worst health problems.

The seventy-year-old said, "Have I got a problem. Every morning I get up at 7:30 and have to take a piss, but I have to stand at the toilet for an hour 'cause my pee barely trickles out."

"Heck, that's nothing," said the eighty year old. "Every morning at 8:30 I have to take a shit, but I have to sit on the can for hours because of my constipation. It's terrible."

Skyway Scott said, "You guys think you have problems! Every morning at 7:30 I piss like a racehorse, and at 8:30 I shit like a pig. Only problem is, I don't wake up till eleven."

toby wilson
01-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Scottie,

I know you have been dying to hit 40 so you can join the "crusty old man's backside mangrove butt-pirate club" in lieu of the dreaded (well, not really dreaded in the new company that Scott is keeping) PROSTATE EXAMS that are required once you are over the hill!!!

I can just see it now, Scott sneaking out of the house while Donna is distracted and pulling up to the stanky backside beach in his truck complete with rainbow kitesurfing sticker on the rear bumper which reads "If your blowing, I'm going...down the mangrove path!!!". Then sitting there and peeking at every male figure that is present out of the corner of his eye until a geriatric finally pulls up in a 1960 pinto and the two of them "sneak" off to their romantic rendezvous in the bushes...

And Raul don't worry, Scott will probably be "turning new tricks" at the backside much more often now seeing as the "alternative lifestyle" has accepted him into their community...

Happy birthday Scott!!!

shogun1204
01-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Man E-bone, Toby! I am very disappointed in you guys. You didn’t really start picking on him until he gave you the "OK". Geesh, I thought you guys would rip him without his permission! (PU$$IES) Come on think about it, even if he did get mad about it. At his age he would forget by tomorrow. I can see it now; he would be sitting at his computer pissed! Then a Depends commercial would come on and it would be reminding him he was low on the only thing that prevents him from buying a new bed every week. He would be off to Wal-Mart to purchase his next Super-Value pack, and would totally forget about it.

Happy B-Day Scott!

tomstock
01-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Only 40?! Shit I thought you were older than that!

A-Bomb
01-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Just think Scott... Starting today you are closer to 50 than you are to 30.

At least your gettin' some (wind, that is) on your B-day. Hope you can still get your kite up.

Have a good one.

Toby, that was hillarious.

Skyway Scott
01-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Good stuff! You're right Shogun, I don't remember one day til the next.

Got one of my birthday wishes with some pretty good wind at the Undertow

bayflite
01-08-2007, 08:14 PM
scott,
can i have your snap shackle:)

Skyway Scott
01-08-2007, 08:22 PM
It's the only thing holding my 40 year old legs onto my body.

Kamikazi
01-09-2007, 05:58 AM
40 aint old, but its damn close.

A little more KY please...and could you take off that class ring

E-Bone
01-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Here's a sport for your old ass instead of kiting, grandpa:

http://www.fuel.tv/?p=VD&id=86

ricki
01-17-2007, 04:18 AM
Hey Scott,

Happy Birthday! After a while you get used to the walker on wave boards and Dr. Scholls orthopedic binding inserts. The age thing truly is relative, to a point. It can keep getting better, for a loooonnng time! Enjoy your day and the year to follow.

Rick

Skyway Scott
01-17-2007, 06:16 AM
Thanks Rick. I don't feel old at all, but it became obvious to me that time is limited.