12-26-2006, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr6ns8

funniest video ive ever seen. Its right up ur alley

JoshTaylor
12-26-2006, 06:44 PM
haha i love that video.

venice
12-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Though I`ve never met you. This is not FUNNY! It is sick people and sick humor like this that gets people locked up for good reason.
If you have half a brain, cuz it looks like that is what you are working with,you would delete this post.
Sorry dude but you are way off! Get some professional help or guidance!!!

JoshTaylor
12-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Though I`ve never met you. This is not FUNNY! It is sick people and sick humor like this that gets people locked up for good reason.
If you have half a brain, cuz it looks like that is what you are working with,you would delete this post.
Sorry dude but you are way off! Get some professional help or guidance!!!wtf is your problem? dude get a sense of humor. this doesn't offend anyone, whats the big deal?

venice
12-26-2006, 07:03 PM
No Humor Here
CUZ it ain~t funny. I can recommend a mental health therapist who deals with people who struggle with sexually deviant fantasies . It is an abused person without boundaries that allows this shit to happen. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO MY SON HOW YOU THINK RAPE IS FUNNY!!

JoshTaylor
12-26-2006, 07:16 PM
dude bro rape isn't real. it's a ****ing joke. how does this involve sexually deviant fantasies?

how old is your son? if he's our age(16/17).. garentee he'd laugh at it.. and if he's really young then don't let him watch it if it's that big of a deal.

venice
12-26-2006, 07:36 PM
What does this have to do with Kiteboarding? Guess you have other issues!

spleeft
12-26-2006, 07:36 PM
I went to a mental health therapist ...... and then got bro raped by him!

That part about the bands they like ,"especially Incubus" ,is too funny!

ricki
12-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Guys this has nothing to do with kiting. If it doesn't cause offense, so be it. In this case it has caused offense, so it goes here. More complaints and it gets deleted.

There is nothing about this site or kiting for that matter related to forced buggery. Let's keep it that way, ok?