PDA

View Full Version : How do you specify what is kiteboarding art?

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
12-16-2004, 07:08 PM
I was thinking about it.. and what does specify kiteboarding art? Does it have to have a kiteboarder in it, water, a board, or any of those or can it simply be how kiteboarding makes you feel?

The truth is that there are no real rules. Kiteboarding art is what kiteboarding is to each person individually, which cannot be defined by any one person.

Show us how kiteboarding makes you feel. I know most of you are "manly men" who "aren't in touch with your feelings" but seriously - kiteboarding brings you to this "zen" place that is often hard to define by words. I know because I've been there and I suspect that a lot of you kiteboard for the same reason: the feeling of peace and the rush.

So show it.

Lindy

Lindy @ Sharkless.com
12-16-2004, 07:08 PM
I was thinking about it.. and what does specify kiteboarding art? Does it have to have a kiteboarder in it, water, a board, or any of those or can it simply be how kiteboarding makes you feel?

The truth is that there are no real rules. Kiteboarding art is what kiteboarding is to each person individually, which cannot be defined by any one person.

Show us how kiteboarding makes you feel. I know most of you are "manly men" who "aren't in touch with your feelings" but seriously - kiteboarding brings you to this "zen" place that is often hard to define by words. I know because I've been there and I suspect that a lot of you kiteboard for the same reason: the feeling of peace and the rush.

So show it.

Lindy