PDA

View Full Version : We have wind potential....

WindRyder
12-18-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey guys, I know we are all dying to get out on the water. We just may get the chance this week and this weekend. IKITE looks good for Sunday!! Let's hope we get as good a south pull on Thurs/Fri as some forecasts are saying!! See you on the water, Linda

RushMarkRush
12-21-2006, 11:03 PM
Everyone was frantic to ride today....State Park was going off.....Kitegirl was on her 12....Aaron in town with his lovely lady from Delray for the Holidays out on an 07 Waroo......Wayne lit up on his 15 meter Waroo.....I was out on my Rastaroo 15 and loving it....small waves...side shore wind...it was a great afternoon. Rain tonight....maybe all day tomorrow with some wind in between.
Everyone have a great Holiday....
listen up for a new 07 Havoc, Assault and Waroo demo on the island for the New Year. Good stuff for 07!

WindRyder
12-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Well, looks like we will may have to dodge a little rain here and there. The usual. At times things look ominous when we are out, but that's what's great about getting off the water, grab some good grub, chill at the shop and watch the radar as the bad stuff passes. Love having all the options within 1 square mile. Hopefully, today will be one of those epic days. See you on the water!!! L

WindRyder
12-22-2006, 01:55 PM
PPPBBBBTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Foiled again!!!!

AirKitN
12-24-2006, 09:58 PM
What child is this...This is Christ the King!

Wind looks on for Christmas Day. Anyone ever put Christmas lights on a kite?? Hmmmm.

Bob

mmiles3305
12-25-2006, 01:47 AM
state park christmas day anyone?

WindRyder
12-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Hey, guys. We may have something to celebrate for the New Year...?? Wind Fri, Sat, Sun! Especially Saturday, SE. You know what that means... state park, jetties, butter, waves, all the good stuff. Hope to see you all out.

BigR
12-28-2006, 01:20 PM
I sure hope the forecast holds up

WindRyder
12-29-2006, 09:15 AM
BigR, where are you at? If close to PC, come on and join at the State Park tomorrow next to the jetties. It's a great location for southeast, you'd love it!!!

BigR
12-29-2006, 09:21 AM
I'm in tampa / st pete area

I think the forecast is for 15 maybe a little more here as well ( fingers crossed )

RushMarkRush
12-31-2006, 11:08 PM
Saturday was epic here in Panama City Beach.......the East pass was pure butter.......blowing ESE 15 and the lagoons were sheer glass on the east end of Shell Island. The West Jettie had riders out all day as well....glassy waist high waves. THis morning ( Sunday) there were head high waves and 15 MPH out of the SE.....good session until it fogged in and started raining. Harry was in town and back from a foot injury...still six stitches and out riding and throwing it down. Lots of great photos from the weekend so check the site soon for postings. Kitegirl ( Linda ) was boosting it big and shredding the waves....

RushMarkRush
12-31-2006, 11:10 PM
Kitegirl riding the butter on Shel Island

RushMarkRush
12-31-2006, 11:16 PM
Linda___---___Shell Island glass