PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Kite Pics

C. Moore
12-13-2006, 08:24 AM
This is one of the hottest topics on Kiteforum.com and I think we should start one up on here. I will start off with one of our local riders pics I found on Myspace. :D

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/babiixladii/Sidekick3777.jpg

shogun1204
12-13-2006, 08:28 AM
OH yeah!!!!! Thats HOT! Josh you are one SEXY B!!!!!!!!! LOL Man I am going to laughing at this one for a while!

tomstock
12-13-2006, 08:58 AM
Nice breasts bro. I wish I had a set like that for rainy days.

toby wilson
12-13-2006, 09:09 AM
So THAT's why Josh 'rides' the backside so much. The top is even mangrove green for camo!!!

JoshTaylor
12-13-2006, 06:40 PM
ahhhh chris i knew you'd do that hahaha

some some of my friends (girls) paid me to put it on.

toby wilson
12-13-2006, 07:04 PM
That's what they ALL say Josh. It's okay to come out of the closet. We'll respect your private life, just don't live a lie!!! :lol:

tomstock
12-13-2006, 07:57 PM
It's all good. One year (uh about 20 years ago) I dressed up as a woman for halloween, stockings, wig and all. Some punk on a bike took my bag of candy... I chased his a$$ down so quick that he had a look of terror on his face when he realized he was about to get pounded by a guy twice his size... he tossed that bag of candy so fast we laughed all night about it.

I was just messing with him... I wasn't REALLY gonna doing anything more than just scare him... after all it was halloween and stealing and protecting your candy is just part of the game (well it was back then anyway).

JoshTaylor
12-13-2006, 08:32 PM
It's all good. One year (uh about 20 years ago) I dressed up as a woman for halloween, stockings, wig and all. Some punk on a bike took my bag of candy... I chased his a$$ down so quick that he had a look of terror on his face when he realized he was about to get pounded by a guy twice his size... he tossed that bag of candy so fast we laughed all night about it.

I was just messing with him... I wasn't REALLY gonna doing anything more than just scare him... after all it was halloween and stealing and protecting your candy is just part of the game (well it was back then anyway).yeahh.. still part of the game lol

more like don't leave bowls out that say "take one please." nowa days.

thats how we get loaded with candy:)

personally i think i make a pretty hot chick :lol:

tomstock
12-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Take just one..... one BOWL of candy ! :D