PDA

View Full Version : Kiteboarding Gear and more

Denny
12-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Hey everyone, just thought I'd drop a not here about the shop I work for.

www.Kiteworld.net is run out of a shop that opened as a windsurfing shop on the Oregon coast back in 1988 or so. The owner and manager got into kiting in 2000, and it was all upwind from there (sorry for the pun, I couldn't resist :D ).

Anyhow, it's a real shop run by kiteboarders, and the site has a lot to offer as well. There is (of course) the latest gear. There is a large section dedicated to just offering technical information about kites, boards, bars etc... with statistic and comparison charts to make researching easy. Along with that, there is a forum, news and events, image gallery (post your own images), places to ride (we accept submissions, so if you would like to share a spot, let me know), video trailers to download, faq, and probably some other stuff too. There's usually some deals on kites and boards, as well as used gear.

Drop by the site and check it out.

Denny
12-13-2004, 01:00 PM

www.Kiteworld.net is run out of a shop that opened as a windsurfing shop on the Oregon coast back in 1988 or so. The owner and manager got into kiting in 2000, and it was all upwind from there (sorry for the pun, I couldn't resist :D ).

Anyhow, it's a real shop run by kiteboarders, and the site has a lot to offer as well. There is (of course) the latest gear. There is a large section dedicated to just offering technical information about kites, boards, bars etc... with statistic and comparison charts to make researching easy. Along with that, there is a forum, news and events, image gallery (post your own images), places to ride (we accept submissions, so if you would like to share a spot, let me know), video trailers to download, faq, and probably some other stuff too. There's usually some deals on kites and boards, as well as used gear.

Drop by the site and check it out.

window177
11-18-2005, 12:25 PM

Are you sure about that because i dont think so.