PDA

View Full Version : Airush bar replacement

highroller
12-06-2006, 10:26 AM
I was wondering if someone can help me out. My airush bar broke (the cord that goes to the harness with the chicken loop broke) and I need to get it replaced. This is a special cord since it ends in a loop that ties to the emergency release mechanism.

What is my best bet to find a replacement???????

ricki
12-06-2006, 10:45 AM
I was wondering if someone can help me out. My airush bar broke (the cord that goes to the harness with the chicken loop broke) and I need to get it replaced. This is a special cord since it ends in a loop that ties to the emergency release mechanism.

What is my best bet to find a replacement???????

Water-Play used to have a few replacement chicken loop assemblies and by Airush as I recall. I would swing by and see what they have.

highroller
12-06-2006, 03:47 PM
passed by Waterplay but they did not have anything ... will try TKS later this week .... thanks Rick

ricki
12-06-2006, 03:56 PM
passed by Waterplay but they did not have anything ... will try TKS later this week .... thanks Rick

Yes, I would try TKS. Failing all else you could possibly buy it directly from Airush. I used to buy a lot of kite stuff from its predecessor, HPL via phone years ago before there were any accessories available in Florida.

AEsco48
12-06-2006, 09:41 PM
call Ken from Skybanditz...they are a Airush dealer and might have that part... 786-218-4177

tell him Andres gave you his info...