PDA

View Full Version : New cool spot in Caribbean

thierrydehove
12-11-2004, 05:05 AM
Hi from Anguilla BWI,
I have created this website to introduce this Peaceful island and really cool kite spot where I have lived since September, 2002.
http://www.tropical-paradise.net

Take care, Thierry

thierrydehove
12-11-2004, 05:05 AM
Hi from Anguilla BWI,
I have created this website to introduce this Peaceful island and really cool kite spot where I have lived since September, 2002.
http://www.tropical-paradise.net

Take care, Thierry

ricki
12-11-2004, 07:14 AM
Hello Thierry,

Thanks for uploading the link to your website. I remember looking north from St. Martin at Anguilla a couple of years and wondering how the kiteboarding was over there. Now I have a better idea!

ricki
12-11-2004, 07:14 AM
Hello Thierry,

Thanks for uploading the link to your website. I remember looking north from St. Martin at Anguilla a couple of years and wondering how the kiteboarding was over there. Now I have a better idea!

thierrydehove
12-13-2004, 05:08 AM
Thanks for your mail !
I'm going to add more photos and infos soon !
I will let you know,
thierry

thierrydehove
12-13-2004, 05:08 AM
Thanks for your mail !
I'm going to add more photos and infos soon !
I will let you know,
thierry

yurik
02-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Seems like you know the region a bit. How is the kitesurfing in Trinidad and Tobago during May and June?? Do you know anyone who could give me good tips on beaches and places to stay over there??
Thanks a lot,
Yuri

PS: I will spend some time in the Caribbean over the next few months and Anguilla has just become part of the itinerary - cool...

yurik
02-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Seems like you know the region a bit. How is the kitesurfing in Trinidad and Tobago during May and June?? Do you know anyone who could give me good tips on beaches and places to stay over there??
Thanks a lot,
Yuri

PS: I will spend some time in the Caribbean over the next few months and Anguilla has just become part of the itinerary - cool...

thierrydehove
02-15-2005, 04:59 AM
Hello
about these spots, i'm sorry but i have no news, i know St lucia is really a good spot but over there not yet !

Please, let me know when you will be here !

take care, thierry

thierrydehove
02-15-2005, 04:59 AM
Hello
about these spots, i'm sorry but i have no news, i know St lucia is really a good spot but over there not yet !

Please, let me know when you will be here !

take care, thierry