PDA

View Full Version : Final Exams/ Midterms = lots of wind...

AEsco48
11-30-2006, 08:58 AM
last time we had lots of wind i had mid terms...now i have finals and we have wind....i finish Friday and guess what...no wind Sat or sunday...

kiwiar2000
11-30-2006, 11:52 AM
I understand where your coming from man.
This week im swarmed with final projects and studyin for the final. Guess what? There is no wind this weekend, better luck next week.
Cross our fingers,
Danny

waffles
11-30-2006, 01:17 PM
glad to see im not the only one.
What school you guys go to? Im at FIU.

AEsco48
11-30-2006, 01:30 PM
FIU, Mechanical Engineering

ricki
11-30-2006, 02:21 PM
Good luck with exams guys, FAU: OE, EE

It's the way of the world, sometimes, but there should be wind to follow soon.

kiwiar2000
11-30-2006, 05:42 PM
MDC- Pre-med

jimb
12-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Sorry to hear you guys missing this wind....seems to be a correlation...any chance you guys taking summer classes...we could really use some wind at that time :twisted:

kiwiar2000
12-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Im guessin you attend college as well?
Nah, no summer classes. Just fall and spring
Im finishing my semester Friday....Sweet.
Man, if summer had wind in Miami, I would save a bunch of money by not going to other places.
-Danny

jimb
12-06-2006, 10:41 PM
No, I'm long out of college, but with the high correlation of wind with the time you have finals I could use your final exam dates instead of "NOAA" for planning my days off work. :) Good Luck on your finals! Plenty of wind left in the season when your done with finals.

TritonKiteboarding
12-07-2006, 08:17 PM
do you guys have college clubs and would you be interested in a collegiate event this year set up by eckerd college in st pete. we'll try to host one here and key west and would be nice to get another college to host one, meaning a place to ride, party, and crash. Events will include, riding, a possible boarder cross, demos of all club gear ranging from underground, nobile, bronson, and liquid force boards, to north, cabrinah, slingshot, and monkey kites, octanes, fuels, vegas, ignitions, switchblades, and griffins, we have a LF party island, documenting gear, cameras, and video, we could also set up freestyle comps, or downwind races, collegiate teams can also ride in any x-rated kiteboarding event to compete so long as we have three schools represented in the event. We have about 30 members 5-10 good progressive riders, 3 competetive riders, and a bunch of newbies, kite enthusiastes and beautiful college girls. PM if interested i dont see why not, we should have a collegiate league and not leave it all for wakeboarders, good luck with exams im done tuesday then headin to key west till x-mas
-matt sexton
Triton Kiteboarding
Eckerd College