PDA

View Full Version : Race Photos

Jason Hahn
11-20-2006, 09:16 PM
Hi all,

As mentioned in another thread, I have a bunch of photos from the race online, I tried to get shots of every person who crossed the finish line, sorry if I missed anyone, or I don't have the greatest shot of you. You can check my gallery of the race at:

http://www.jasonhahn.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=63

For anyone who missed it in the other thread, I am giving every rider that I got a shot of a free 5x7 print. Many of you have already emailed me your requests for one, and I am working on them, should get them out after Thanksgiving. Make sure you email me your full name and address and the Image Number (should be right below the image looks like TBK00001 or 2 or 3, etc.) of the shot you want as a print. Send emails to orders@jasonhahn.com.

For those who want additional prints, they are $12.00 a sheet (plus shipping). A sheet can include one of the following combinations: 8 wallets, or 4 3x5's, or 2 4x6's, or 2 5x7's, or 1 8x10. If you want larger sizes then an 8x10, I will do 40% of my regular fine art print price, check my site for details.

My hats off to to all of you who organized it and got out there in those conditions. See ya out there.

Jason

ricki
11-21-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks Jason for your generous offer and great shots to boot!

C. Moore
11-22-2006, 08:04 AM
http://web.mac.com/execvideo/iWeb/Site/Kite.html

The Kite House
11-22-2006, 01:29 PM
Chris, who,s pics are they?

i need one for a mag article i am doing of all the kites going down wind. I have one i am using from jason, if i can get one with lots of kites on the water, will be in the mag.

aloha Paul Menta
305 797 0746

MissChriss
11-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks for posting the pictures. They are great! :) I'm working for a movie myself, but I'm anxious to see the one on kiteflix.com

Rock 'n Roll!!

MissChriss

Jason Hahn
12-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Finally home for a couple of days, I will be sending out the free pics I promised this week, sorry for the delay everyone.

Jason