PDA

View Full Version : Bucs Game

Wildcard
11-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Anyone watch the Bucs game and catch the shot of the kiteboarder they showed during one of the commercials?

winkler
11-05-2006, 02:05 PM
i saw it. does anyone know who that was

E-Bone
11-05-2006, 02:29 PM
I was just watching the game and figured out that I must have been watching a Fox crew yesterday at N Skyway when I saw a shot of the Skyway fishing pier during the game telecast. They were shooting with a big-ass camera. I am pretty sure it was not me that was shown on television because Fox wouldn't want to break TVs everywhere with my ugly ass, and because I stayed away when they were doing the shooting. They were around later in the session, toward noon or so on Saturday, if I recall correctly.

inferno
11-05-2006, 04:25 PM
actually they decided agaisnt showing Erics mad skillz when they realized it would have been the highlight of the game.....

btw, anybody see the last 30 sec of the redskins game??? ive never in my life seen a game end that way, 3 fieldgoal attempts in the last 30 secs of the game with a tie score 19 vs 19

Wildcard
11-05-2006, 08:37 PM
I missed all but the last kick. It was crazy. Too bad the Bucs game wasn't that exciting. :(

bryanleighty
11-06-2006, 08:03 AM
ya.. they were filming on Sat.. i had just put down my kite.. there was a rider w/ red cabrinah still out there and they filmed him for about 5 min and left. i spoke to the guy and he was pretty much an arrogant a$$.

amber
11-06-2006, 11:25 AM
if anyone gets any details on the photo crew, please let me know asap so we can see if we can get them to cover the race. We're working on Charlie Belcher to do a story and he's working on getting us on the morning show. we'll keep ya posted...

bryanleighty
11-06-2006, 11:51 AM
no.. these guys were from the NFL.. not locals.

i mentioned that if they wanted some quality footage they should come back in the AM on sunday w/ more wind and more riders..

the guy completely put me off with something like "oh, if I wanted to get more footage of this I am sure I could figure out when is the best time"...

toby wilson
11-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Sounds like his ego was more inflated than your LE...