PDA

View Full Version : Visiting oct 21-27

kitinjax
10-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Hi! I am going to travel to Paradise Island for work this weekend. Think it is worth trying to buy a travel bag to bring my kite gear down, or is no wind forecasted? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
P.S. Any one have a lightwind board they are trying to sell?

mocean
10-18-2006, 02:56 PM
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/NAS:9?dp=windsdp
sorry mate not much forcast for this week end.
I think that balloon boy has a few light wind boards for sale airush exile.
have have board that you can rent if you need .
looks like some good wind next week cold front coming through.
anyways if you get board give me a call, we might go wake boarding if there is no wind.
aj

PrayFaWind27
10-18-2006, 03:12 PM
All the extended forcast I’ve checked out has the wind picking up next week Tuesday 24, but, I wouldn’t put my trust in those extended forcast. So you’re at every kite traveler worse choice :D , bring your gear and get skunked, leave your gear and 15-20k till ya leave. As far as light wind boards, I have a almost new 04 lightwave 148 I’m selling for $150.

kitinjax
10-19-2006, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the info... :( Bummer, but I'm thinking maybe I'll still bring the gear and hope for some wind. I don't get a chance to kite down there very often. ~That is if my work schedule gives me time to go out.
I am interested in looking at that board. Fins, straps, and handle?

PrayFaWind27
10-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the info... :( Bummer, but I'm thinking maybe I'll still bring the gear and hope for some wind. I don't get a chance to kite down there very often. ~That is if my work schedule gives me time to go out.
I am interested in looking at that board. Fins, straps, and handle?

it comes complete

mocean
10-21-2006, 10:31 AM
it's about 12 to 15kts E,
i'm off to blue hill South beach , so the wind gods have smiled on you for you trip to nassau
aj

kitinjax
10-27-2006, 06:32 PM
What's up?? Finally finished my work in Phase III. I have Saturday and Sunday off. If you are going anywhere... any chance I can catch a ride from you? I'm in the Comfort Suites room #346 Matt. Tried to go out at the resort but they had red flags flying and wouldn't let me go out. ...
Would still like to look at the board to buy it.....

Matteo
10-28-2006, 05:41 AM
The wind is up and like the forecast was calling it's SE so I guess the place to go today is Coral Harbour (I'm sorry Shuman, I know you don't like to ride there.... :lol: ), tomorrow the wind is supposed to swing to NE so I believe Go-slow is tomorrow's spot.

PI for me is a bit far out especially because Coral Harbour is all the other way. Is there anybody who can pick up kitinjax ?? Call me if you are desperate (427 38 68).

Hope to seeyou all out there today

m

PS: there should be a friend a mine from my little swiss home town today too, be nice with her :wink: :wink: :wink:

Matteo
10-28-2006, 05:42 AM
Cell no 427 38 68

kitinjax
10-28-2006, 09:19 AM
mocean is picking me up.... he just called Thanks !!!!!!!!!
good karma..... good wind for us all today! :lol:

mocean
10-28-2006, 02:47 PM
it was great to show you arround and go for a ride with you.
thanks for the beers.
that dodgie stip clup I was talking about is right near sandy port in a shoping center there. (no happy endings sorry dude) but cheap lappys.
anyways have fun see ya next time and spread the word about Nassau.
aj

kitinjax
10-28-2006, 03:43 PM
A.J...... thanx mate for taking me out still trying to finish the sandwich. Beers are for making new friends. You got the best life.
Matteo.... killer to meet you.. keep the stoke.
Jenna..... Danny.... anyone else I forgot, thanks for not running me over during my "walk"
Watch out for pedro..... ha ha ha
Thanks for the memories guys......

Anytime your in Jacksonville look me up....... no trees on the beaches.