PDA

View Full Version : DOWNWINDER.....

Big G
10-14-2006, 04:35 PM
It looks as though it will be another good day tomorrow (Sunday). It was a little crouded today at SN. To open up the riding area a little and if you need a practice run before the race, a few of us will be meeting again in the A.M at the Gandy beach. Just like the race last year, we plan on ending at SN. We were not able to make the ride today due to a late start but thanks CMoore,Toby and Vicky for coming out. If tomorrow wont allow a start due to the wind being blocked, we will head to Lassing. That would be an idle back-up start.

I will be there at 9:00 am and you should plan on being on the water and rigged to leave the beach at 9:30.

Good luck and be safe,

Big G

Big G
10-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Its not looking good. Update in the a.m.

Big G
10-15-2006, 05:31 AM
Looking good! Lets ride....planning on Gandy to Skyway. I'll be there at 8:00ish to 8:30.

Big G
10-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Gandy to Skyway was gooooood!. Made good time to Lassing after getting through the washing machine chop just past Weedin Is. After a short breakthere, continued on to the Skyway.

Learned alot about what I need to work on before the long race. If we get another N.E.E.strly wind, will do again before the long one from Tarpon to Bongos.

Will post with a little more notice..... :D

Big G