PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota

tj73
09-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Hi Guys and Girls:
I am in town (Fort Lauderdale or Miami) and I like to ride on Monday and Tuesday, where can I check weather and allowed spots. I have been in Key Biscayne but just wondering which source do you use to check the weather ,

Thanks,

Tatiana :lol:

ricki
09-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi Guys and Girls:
I am in town (Fort Lauderdale or Miami) and I like to ride on Monday and Tuesday, where can I check weather and allowed spots. I have been in Key Biscayne but just wondering which source do you use to check the weather ,

Thanks,

Tatiana :lol:

Hello Tatiana,

Slide over to SE Florida and checkout:

http://fksa.org/viewtopic.php?p=9278

If there is a specific launch area that you would like to learn more about do a word search or just post your questions. I hope you get some wind. We are still creeping out of our late summer weather pattern ... calm.

tj73
09-24-2006, 11:44 AM
Thanks Rick. This is a really good tool whe we are out of town. I really appreciate people like you dedicating time to the forums. I am looking forward to have some rides, our water will start to freeze soon.

Good winds,

Tatiana

ricki
09-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Thanks Rick. This is a really good tool whe we are out of town. I really appreciate people like you dedicating time to the forums. I am looking forward to have some rides, our water will start to freeze soon.

Good winds,

Tatiana

You are welcome. Hope conditions come together during your visit. Strangely enough we had wind today in the SE and it never showed up in the forecast. It has been fairly calm on the SE coast for much of the last week. Anyway today it came up to about 13 kts. gusting to around 16 kts. from the morning on. It was good to get out. Lots of guys enjoyed the break in the light wind.