PDA

View Full Version : Panama City

SandiBottom
09-20-2006, 06:59 AM
Went out right after Front passed to Kite with the Locals at Panama City.. The Wind started after 2 pm Local time to fill in and went up to 24 mph. Alot of us were on our 12.0 Crossbows..The Beach and water is so nice over there..Water is clear and the Beaches have all Puffy white sand with very little trash in it so it is so easy to do a self launch and it won't hurt your leading edge....Stopped by Emerald Coat shop but I missed Mark..I think he was out Kiting also taking advandage of the Wind.. If you have a chance this is one of the finest places to kite...Hoping it Fills in by this weekend.

LFKiter
09-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Hey Harry, glad you got some on Tues. Rush, Rick & I were out at Rick's house by Pineapple Willies that day, definitely some fun stuff, I love West wind. We rode all day today too at the Park, 12's & 16's, waves were pretty good, about 30 surfers out. Got the new Undergrounds in too, we've already swiped a couple, Rush likes the 152, & I'm stoked on the 148x44, killer boards. Hope you've been getting some in your neck of the woods.

Fall is here ! :D

ttyl, Wayne
ECKB