PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS WEATHER!!!

PrayFaWind27
09-18-2006, 04:59 PM
These last 2 months has been bull shit for kiteboarding on this wind
forsaken island, I can count on one hand the amount of times, I’ve rode
for the last 2 months, I’ve even stop monitoring weather websites
F@#K!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I’m way passed pissed, was last year this shitty?

ricki
09-18-2006, 05:56 PM
These last 2 months has been bull shit for kiteboarding on this wind
forsaken island, I can count on one hand the amount of times, I’ve rode
for the last 2 months, I’ve even stop monitoring weather websites
F@#K!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I’m way passed pissed, was last year this shitty?

As I recall, last summer was worse than this year. I just goes with our territory. Hope some stronger cold fronts start to sweep down soon. September and even October can be iffy frontal winds. As a HUGE consolation, the fronts to date have been enough to keep the hurricanes offshore. Wind is great, too much sucks, big time.

PrayFaWind27
09-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Is it just me or is the wind sucking more and more every year.DAMN!!! :evil:

balloonboy
09-21-2006, 07:56 AM
Yes it is just you sucking more and more each year.

PrayFaWind27
09-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Last year Aug 05 and Sept 05 was way better than this year. Aug 05 was that whole Hell fish fiasco and during that time we had some good NE winds , Sept was when my whole kite boarding world got turned upside down cause AJ bought the C Bow and I test rode it. But the wind wasn’t crazy sweet, the years before it was crazy sweet in 04 and 03 was super crazy sweet. Looks like the wind is sucking more every year. Looks like 07 I will be golfing with Metteo :D :cry: