PDA

View Full Version : Other Sites

Wildcard
09-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Do you guys know of any other good kite sites? I've been looking around and haven't found much.

E-Bone
09-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Websites or launch spots?

Wildcard
09-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Sorry forgot to clarify. Websites. I'm just trying to learn what I can now until the wind picks up and I can actually get out and learn how to kite.

JoshTaylor
09-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Sorry forgot to clarify. Websites. I'm just trying to learn what I can now until the wind picks up and I can actually get out and learn how to kite.www.tampabaykiteboarding.com

very helpful

Wildcard
09-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Sorry forgot to clarify. Websites. I'm just trying to learn what I can now until the wind picks up and I can actually get out and learn how to kite.www.tampabaykiteboarding.com

very helpful

That one I know. I've exchanged a few e-mails with Bryan already in regards to lessons.

I've also been to kiteforum.com but I don't like how the forums there are just a basic post everything here. I like when things are broken up into categories like they are on this style of forum.

E-Bone
09-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Here's another:

www.oceanextremesports.com

This is the website for a shop, but they have a forum that is filled with a lot of information, as well. The interface is similar to this website. The forum link is at the top of the main page in the right side.

Wildcard
09-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Alright I think I'll check that one out then.

A-Bomb
09-13-2006, 02:13 PM
You probably know of this one already, but in case you don't... ikitesurf.com has wind readings & forecasts and is about the best I've seen when shopping for used gear.

A-Bomb
09-13-2006, 02:14 PM
oh yeah, kiteboardingmag.com too.

Wildcard
09-13-2006, 04:54 PM
You probably know of this one already, but in case you don't... ikitesurf.com has wind readings & forecasts and is about the best I've seen when shopping for used gear.

I've looked at it a few times, can't read those wind meter things to save my life ATM, not that it matters much yet. Sooner or later I'll figure it out. :D