PDA

View Full Version : Another no wind day solution...

mermaid
08-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Well I was thinking about getting one of these to ride on my lake until I watched to the end of the video... if I lose energy, I guess I would become alligator dinner!

http://www.inventist.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10

Now seriously how may of you would try this, on a lake or at the ocean?

M

mermaid
08-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Also that little surfboard thing they have advertised looks interesting... I don't know where you buy any of their items though.

Optionryder420
08-20-2006, 01:46 PM
That looks kinda gay, no offense or anything...

all hoppity hop and shit... no thanks lol.

toby wilson
08-20-2006, 03:16 PM
I think it looks pretty cool, kind of like BMX on the water...

tomstock
08-20-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm with Kev, that thing looks gay as hell. Does it come with spandex and a racing helmet to match?

toby wilson
08-21-2006, 07:39 AM
Whatever, any form of riding on the water is fun in my book, I am sure a lot of people said "how gay, they are flying a kite" before they knew what kiteboarding was all about. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm just not a watersport snob while the wind isn't blowing...

tomstock
08-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Are you gonna get one Toby?

bayflite
08-21-2006, 02:52 PM
uhmm...gay.
that homo-erotic POS sinks if/when you stop hopping.
that's gay.
but we still love you mara. :D
L8r

inferno
08-21-2006, 02:58 PM
my kiteboard sinks if i stop moving and is not gay :D

Skyway Scott
08-21-2006, 04:06 PM
The only way it will work is if the guy is dry humping it. :shock:

bayflite
08-21-2006, 05:18 PM
C what i mean dude?
GAY!

toby wilson
08-21-2006, 07:01 PM
I didn't see the video before, now I get it and NO, I am NOT going to get one of those Tom but regardless it is still pretty amazing no matter what anyone says. I have better things to spend my money on but can still think it is interesting. I remember you saying that those RC planes that Scott posted were cool but did you immediately go out and buy one? Probably not, you most likely invested your money otherwise, like in your sailboat project or new kites or boards...I guess what I am trying to say is that you don't have to buy something to think it is a good idea.

On another note, the surfboard really looks cool though, that badboy can go up to 25 MPH!!! :shock:

mermaid
08-21-2006, 10:32 PM
I thought it looked pretty silly that's why I put it up here. :) I did like the look of the little surfboard. Still I can't do that on the lake either.

Optionryder420
08-21-2006, 10:54 PM
Whatever, any form of riding on the water is fun in my book, I am sure a lot of people said "how gay, they are flying a kite" before they knew what kiteboarding was all about. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm just not a watersport snob while the wind isn't blowing...

I don't think anyone thinks that about us...

Everytime I ride the gulf beaches I get TONS of questions and people saying "wow, we really enjoy the show!"

JoshTaylor
08-22-2006, 04:29 AM

I don't think anyone thinks that about us...

Everytime I ride the gulf beaches I get TONS of questions and people saying "wow, we really enjoy the show!"yeah when you eat it, they get a kick out of it!

ha jus messin with ya.

toby wilson
08-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Regardless, I stand corrected. Just got to see all of these videos in it's entirety and this company is pretty lame. These things dont even ride in the water, they lift you up out of the water and look like something that a ballerina might use for balance...so I apologize, but still think it is food for thought as to where watersports are headed. If this concept is elaborated on, things could get interesting...

tomstock
08-23-2006, 10:07 AM
OMG! I just saw their website, those are some of the LAMEST toys I've ever seen! A three wheeled skateboard, and a skateboard with casters instead of trucks. LAME LAME!!! LOL!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel embarrassed for even looking at that page.

I did just get off the phone with their sales staff who mentioned that E-Bone just ordered the water glider in pink. I've always wondered about him.

E-Bone
08-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Hey, what can I say? The women all love the pink glider.

It's no wonder that you always wonder about me. Everyone does. Specifically, everyone wonders how I manage to be such a babe magnet and pimp (aside from having limitless wealth and a chiseled physique).

tomstock
08-23-2006, 12:46 PM
It's true. Some guys look good in pink. I'm not sure how you pull it off.