PDA

View Full Version : hi! where is the wind?!

grlCodeGirl
08-19-2006, 01:43 PM
wasssup everyone! i started riding last year but went to nyfor a short term contact. when i came back the wind was gone! poo! i have a new fuel and i have been waiting for a chance to use it! when does it get windy again?????? the whole time i was gone i was dreaming of going back to fl to ride my new board and kite but now there is no wind! that stinks! on the bright side, my tan is back :)

also what happened to the other kite chat board? i was on there and now it says it's locked or something like that?

A-Bomb
08-19-2006, 02:07 PM
You'll have to be patient until Sep./Oct. for the consistent wind. Til then, keep your eyes open, we get wind occasionally in Summer, like last Sun., but not too often. Once cold fronts start coming you can ride 3 or 4 days a week on avg. easy.

Optionryder420
08-19-2006, 03:10 PM
wasssup everyone! i started riding last year but went to nyfor a short term contact. when i came back the wind was gone! poo! i have a new fuel and i have been waiting for a chance to use it! when does it get windy again?????? the whole time i was gone i was dreaming of going back to fl to ride my new board and kite but now there is no wind! that stinks! on the bright side, my tan is back :)

also what happened to the other kite chat board? i was on there and now it says it's locked or something like that?

Did you used to ride a green older fuel?

I remember some new girl out there around April time.