PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice on where to move so I can kiteboard often

tdemille
10-19-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi all, Live in Boston, thinking of moving the family to florida. I'm looking for advice on where I might think of moving. Here is my criteria:

1. Near a pretty big city so I can get work (software engineer, usually work for corporations designing custom business software)

2. Family oriented community. Wife and kids need a community with young families, good schools, etc..

3. Proximity to good year round kiteboarding...

Any advice on where I might look is appreciated!

tdemille
10-19-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi all, Live in Boston, thinking of moving the family to florida. I'm looking for advice on where I might think of moving. Here is my criteria:

1. Near a pretty big city so I can get work (software engineer, usually work for corporations designing custom business software)

2. Family oriented community. Wife and kids need a community with young families, good schools, etc..

3. Proximity to good year round kiteboarding...

Any advice on where I might look is appreciated!

RbGar
09-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Duxbarry or Marsh Vagas :lol:

flkiter
09-25-2006, 10:03 PM
Any part of Florida coast has good kiting for most of the year. South Florida like Miami area is a really big city while places near Cocoa Beach are smaller cities. Orlando is about 40 mins to the beach but offers city life. Tampa is also a good spot for kiting with a good community for family.
Later~Nick
thekitehouse.com