PDA

View Full Version : where is the back side of skyway

muchacho
08-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Muchacho will visit Tampa and the skyway bridge of the back side sounds like the place for me to go to kite surf. You will see this sexy looking dark man doing tricks and it will be me. Like it or not beginners because I will bring it with me!! All I can say for you is to stay out of the way when I am rest it down 'cause it's getting crazy when I dance it on.

BigR
08-02-2006, 03:22 PM
well you won't be finding any wind at the back side skyway because a hurricane is approaching from the south and that means east winds until next wednesday when it blows by

You might however find toby or e bone or other unsavory characters hiding out in the mangroves at backside....................... :shock:

venice
08-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Hey Muchacho,
Sounds like you should be posting on Craigsliist instead of this forum. If you have what you say "shut up, show up" and the locals will praise and service you , do not expect it to be a local kiteboarder!!:roll: :roll: :cry:

JoshTaylor
08-02-2006, 08:29 PM
Muchacho will visit Tampa and the skyway bridge of the back side sounds like the place for me to go to kite surf. You will see this sexy looking dark man doing tricks and it will be me. Like it or not beginners because I will bring it with me!! All I can say for you is to stay out of the way when I am rest it down 'cause it's getting crazy when I dance it on.pssh, you wish you could top me!

Skyway Scott
08-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Mucho Chachi (or Joanie.. or whoever)

Have a great time at the back side. The "locals" are guaranteed to love you and will definitely show their love. I recommend that you look as sexy as humanly possible and do tricks very close to shore. I wish I was there to watch them "worship you" 8)

Man, you just gotta love this. Finally, the forum has a little "umph" again. Funny stuff. Very funny stuff.

If I list topics for you on a daily basis, will you enlighten us on them?
Could be fun.

First one - women in kiting. Good or bad. Can't wait. :shock:

tomstock
08-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Dance whaaat?? Are you coming up from (let me guess) Miami??

Skyway Scott
08-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Tom,

C'mon, check his profile. He is from Spain.

muchacho
08-02-2006, 09:28 PM
No I will drive from Naples. I read before I can ride at the skyway bridge in all wind direction? That is why I am on the way for the storm. I will not want to miss this good wind!! :P :P

I try to say look out when I am landing because when I sending it I jump very high! You will see, I like to be jumping. I bring the women also, they follow me where I am going you see!
8)

Skyway Scott
08-02-2006, 09:30 PM
I wish I were there to check this out. Should be a good show.
You guys are gonna have a blast it sounds like.

Do any of those girls kiteboard? I am guessing that they just follow you around and don't.

Good luck finding wind, Naple-Nacho.
We had 13 to 18 late afternoon yesterday and again today (12-14).

toby wilson
08-03-2006, 08:55 AM
Well you guys just aren't being friendly and welcoming as much as I would like our area to be known for, especially to a neighboring Florida local like Muchacho who must be a legend in Naples!!! It has been rumored that he is a MASTER of tricks such as the Backside Board-off, the Mangrove Grab, the Skyway kitepoop, and the Rusty Trombone Tantrum. I have all the confidence in this "sexy looking dark man" from Naples that he will attract all of the "women" at the backside beach access without a problem...

Skyway Scott
08-03-2006, 11:47 AM
8) LMAO.. It's fairly obvious that Nacho Taco is having fun with us, so we should have fun too :P

venice
08-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Hi Scott,
Are you Kidding me ??? :roll:
Surely you JEST ?
Muchacho bringing hoards of women to the scene of Kiteboarding!!".
No, I would not allow anymore women in their beautiful swim wear to detract from the "MANGROVE MAMBo"!! The members of the "TREES" only wonders about THEESE!!
Dress Sexy and ride close-- LOOK OUT !! Those are not only the tree branches trying to GRAB your KITE ! :shock: :D :D :wink:
All in Fun!!

Skyway Scott
08-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Man, I am gonna miss the fun this weekend. Oh well. Can someone video tape Chachi and his harem of Charos and post it?

A-Bomb
08-04-2006, 02:05 PM
One thing you must know Muchacho... In order to be part of Backside Skyway club, you must wear a speedo, goggles and ride a slalom ski. Also, first rule of Backside club: Don't talk about Backside Club.

"Naple Nacho" ha ha, :lol:

You're all going delerious from not enough wind. Friggin' Junkies!

muchacho
08-05-2006, 09:30 AM
I visit Madira beaches on Friday and get good wind in afternoon. I think if windy again I will visit the skyway bridge on the back side i am not sure what beaches i should go. I like to meet everyone and you will see the bellezas who are with me when I will ride. Much better than what I see on this beach :(

Why do you laugh?

BigR
08-05-2006, 12:53 PM
I would like to see if the belleza's for sure! :D

Z-Type
08-05-2006, 01:51 PM
ehhehehehehehe
que pasa muchacho, todavia vivimos en el planeta en el que hombres resbalan con cascaras de platano......

People, if this dude is who he says he is, Mucho is one of the pioneers of Spanish hip-hop and a music legend as well. I saw him in a concert almost 10 years ago, and he's telling the truth, as ludacris said it,
he pulls up with a million sluts, all lookin , smellin, feelin like a millon bucks....

I'm sure you never heard of him, but he's like the Snoop from Spain, kinda hard to believe it's him for real....

muchacho
08-05-2006, 02:43 PM
nunca saben con quien voy, nunca saben con quien v engo, muxos odian y mencionan a la madre k me pariĆ³!

Skyway Scott
08-05-2006, 02:52 PM
I aint going crazy from lack of wind. Today will be 5 in a row at 16+.
I know a prank when I see one. Taco Nacho.. c'mon.. at least have more fun with the prank! Whatta think of women in the sport? Bow kites? Tow-ups?
Anything dude!! That, or show up and tear it up!

muchacho
08-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Not sure what you asking mucho man SS. You call me out and you dont even know me. i show up with my giirls and show you how to lay it down! Why you calling me a prank, you are the prank! you ask about tow ups and they are the bomb! i am travel all the time and i ride everywhere when i want. many people tow up all the time! Too many are not serious here about doing big. i do only big. maybe you tow up some day and have something to say for yourself.

E-Bone
08-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Hey, muchacho soundz cool to me. No problem with him bringing some female flesh to the Backside. With me and my chiseled physique out of town, you guyz need all the help you can get when it comes to getting some women to notice you.

Z-Type
08-05-2006, 07:14 PM
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa

damn it E-bone, you're right, we need more girls at the Backside, those little, fat, fluffy fags in thongs are really loosing their appeal......

Muchacho are you in Tampa this weekend? I'd like an authoghraph at least. I still have your interview with Canamo.....

Skyway Scott
08-05-2006, 09:26 PM
I definitely want an autograph as well.
You're right Muchacho, I don't personally know you. But, I can tell you are a guy out to have a good time and stir stuff up. Seems cool to me. If you indeed tear it up on water as well as you tear it up with a pen and a mic, more power to ya'. If you don't, who cares? you are still Mucho Entertaining and all about having a good time, and that's what kiting ultimately is about, at least I think so.
Tons of girls on the backside would be a nice change for the St. Pete crew as well. 8)

Optionryder420
08-07-2006, 08:20 AM
Dude... I'm going to have to party with this guy.

muchacho
08-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Amigos, I am off to return to Naples after finding no good wind here and some injury. While I was riding big kite at the Madera beaches a storm quickly approach with lightning and strong wind. It gust to 30 and dragged into a cement errosion groin and inure my knee and side cut very deep. This happen just in time for the heavy rain and no people on beach now to help me my kite when released landed on 3rd floor of a condo. Luckily bar and lines were still hanging and i was able to pull it back down but it torn bad now. Too bad because i was just showing my tricks to a lady how it is before this. I have meeting to go to in Lauderdale and have more time for riding after. I still like to know the skyway i hear it is the good spot here to ride in flat water all direction. Maybe next time people are nicer to rider from out of town. We party next time and have some drink and dance on the beach!!!

BigR
08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Quebrado Macho, I am so sorry to hear of your kite getting into a fight with that condominium. I hope you recuperate soon from this misfortune. Why you did not find the skyway where the kites and muchas ballezas frolicked in the water yesterday with great fun?

Instead you are in the bad madera bch with no good wind, oh well. instead next time find your way to da skyway. this would have been best yesterday since wind was good and my many muchachas were very much enjoying my powerful kiting and the jumping spectacular! :lol:

Optionryder420
08-07-2006, 04:57 PM
PM me next time you're down then.

muchacho
08-07-2006, 06:48 PM
BigR, I know the skyway but not where to ride! I see no riders when I pass by and still not knowing where to find the riding spot near there. All I see is trees on shoreline no beaches?

BigR
08-07-2006, 07:04 PM
backside skyway has no beach really, you launch from the shallow water on west winds

frontside skyway is huge wide sandy beach which is on the first exit immediately after crossing the Big Bridge then take a right and then another right immediately following , on east winds

toby wilson
08-07-2006, 09:22 PM
If you haven't figured it out already for yourself Muchacho, you want to keep away from the backside if not riding, especially at night. Bunch of creepy dudes hangin around there, not really famous for it's 'bellezas'. Great spot to ride though on west winds, somewhat dangerous launch though, you have to be very careful of trees, mangroves, not to mention the random used condoms and syringes laying on the beach...just steer clear of the "mangrove nature trails" and you'll be okay...

Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you heal soon...

Skyway Scott
08-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Wow, you guys really took the bait. Did anyone actually meet this mystery man?

tomstock
08-08-2006, 09:03 AM
I think my mom may have seen him. I called over the weekend and she said there was someone trying to ride at the beach near her on Sun afternoon. I figured it was Eagle... but didn't think anything of it.

Maybe he's real, who knows. I seriously doubt he's the musician or whatever that he lists as his web page. Whatever!

A-Bomb
08-09-2006, 02:40 PM
I saw him riding with Animal Chin at the super secret spot, aka "mud hole" (with all the sliders and jumps). Muchacho lives and rips!

Muchacho, I hope you didn't actually get your kite stuck on a condo on the beach... we'd all be real upset if an out-of-towner got us all banned from the beach. :twisted:

Also, a recomendation for some fun. We like to take our kites to the top of the Skyway on windless days and jump, trying to pull as many airs as possible on the way down. Next time you visit, you should try.

muchas gracias.