View Full Version : the man of steal and his mates

mocean
07-30-2006, 10:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YteGLaaRC14

enjoy the little clip
aj

C. Moore
07-31-2006, 06:46 AM
Nice Vid AJ.. I need to come to Nassau and ride there for a few days. Looks like a very sweet place to ride. 8)

-Chris

mocean
07-31-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm still experimenting with the vid stuff , but thanks.
it's an awsome place to ride and teach,you would freak if you came for a ride there.
we are prity lucky that that spot is not to crowded.
the best time to come is oct - june I would say that 80% of the riding in nassau is done at blue hill.
anyways I will be posting more clips as I take them ,but that youtube site is the best internet site I have been on in a whyle.
aj

BigR
07-31-2006, 12:46 PM
Hey Chris,

Lori and I rode down there last December with aj and shuman , da' place is da' bomb under the right conditions.

imagine blazing along powered on a 12-16m and inches of water some spots with crystal clear blue/ green water with bright coral just under your board!

cheap tickets from FTL sometimes , later

C. Moore
07-31-2006, 12:57 PM
I might have to hit it sometime Raul.. Thanks for the heads up.

I will start looking at tickets. I hope you have a couch AJ!! LOL

mocean
07-31-2006, 01:24 PM
yea man as long as you can handel 3 rug rats
no worries
aj

Matteo
07-31-2006, 02:47 PM
cool video AJ !! You're right, nothing can beat Blue Hill with the right conditions !!!

PrayFaWind27
08-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Cool vid,for real,AJ! Blue hill is definitely the spot to ride here
In Nassau

mocean
08-01-2006, 09:53 PM
I like your signature we are all decypuls of wind and for sure it is somthing to worship.
I guess it is like god some times you see it and some time you don't.
well if the wind kicks up with this tropical storm I will be out there and do another little clip .
aj

PrayFaWind27
08-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I’ve become a slave to the wind, when I wake up, the first thing
I do is check the weather forecast, that’s 8 different web sites.
then look out the window at the top of the trees to see if the wind is blowing,
then I get ready for work, while I’m driving looking up at all the tall trees and flags
. The crazy thing bout the whole thing is I can’t control it, when the wind is blowing
I become completely irresponsible and totally not dependable, no bills are going to get paid, my dog will not get his food, my girl will not get no quality time or sex , if the wind is blowing and I have to go to work, the ride, is going to win that battle , thank God! the wind doesn’t blow every day. if the wind picks up and I’m at work, then my whole day is crap, can’t focus on anything, but kite boarding, If I can’t ride for more than a week, I start getting moody and a pain to be around. it’s crazy how big and important this religion has become to me. But! ya know what, I wouldn’t have it any other way, KITEBOARDING FOREVER!!

balloonboy
08-04-2006, 08:48 AM
The man of steel has found his kryptonite- wind (or lack of it).

PrayFaWind27
08-05-2006, 09:03 AM
Kite boarding is indeed weakness , my drug and i'm craving for a hit :twisted:

Sandelli
08-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Kite boarding is indeed weakness , my drug and i'm craving for a hit :twisted:

haha, amen to that!